Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Haven't had it happen to me but they do day I they'll only make 3 attempts. That's why I signed up for ups my choice. You can have them deliver to another address or leave it at the UPS center for you to pickup. If I were you I'd try to sign up and reroute the package if they haven't sent it back yet.

agreed. UPS my choice is cool. you can "pre-sign" all your packages so the driver will just leave it there. since i've signed up, i've never had a missed delivery. sending to a UPS store costs $5 tho, which is dumb. fedex does it for free

You have to select the hold for will call at center option, which is free. The option you're talking about will allow you to choose which store you want them to deliver your package to.

Fresh pair, with all the work and prepping I was doing for the Holidays, I passed on the drop.
I just picked em up yesterday for $220 . Being able to avoid all the hypebeasts and waiting hrs in line,was well worth $35 xtra..

Last edited:
I'm sick right now....UPS tried to deliver my gammas 3 times, and all 3 times I was at work. I left them a signed note on my door telling them to leave the box at my neighbors and if that wasn't possible to please allow me to pick them up at the customer center.

The dikkhead UPS driver leaves the final delivery attempt post it note on top of my note. I call UPS and they tell me the package is being sent back to finish line. I call finish line and they tell me there is no way for them to track my package once it gets to the distribution center. All they can do for me is give me a refund.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys???

I'm fukking sick to my stomach right now

Had this happen to me once years ago, I sent the package to a relatives house bc I knew I wouldn't be home and my dumb ### mixed the house numbers around. Long story short they were returned, I was refunded, and they we're put back into iventory.
Sucks

sux on the UPS delivery story dude. Guess it will be added back to the FNL inventory.
I knew things like this will happen so with my NDC order i straight up called Fedex and had it put on hold for pick up. Funny thing is when i picked up at fedex the guy handed me my box and with a sly/shady smile said enjoy your gammas. :wink:
What size where u btw?

All my pairs finally came. About to give these to some of my friends and cousins. Love these joints. I think I like them more than my bred 11s.

Last edited by a moderator:
. All my pairs finally came. About to give these to some of my friends and cousins. Love these joints. I think I like them more than my bred 11s.

Pretty cool everybody you know wears...the same...size. Nice to see you...helping.

Last edited by a moderator:
You spelled wears wrong. Actually only 2 of them wear a 10. The other need 9.5 and 10.5. But I'll let them deal with it. Make it fit

You spelled wears wrong. Actually only 2 of them wear a 10. The other need 9.5 and 10.5. But I'll let them deal with it. Make it fit

Siri isn't a Spelling Bee champ, I suppose. They better make it work if you did the work for them. Better show some damn appreciation!

Yah. They'll buy me dinner or something. Its nothing. At first I was gonna try and sell it then buy their sizes. But that's too much work. Plus my lil one is gonna ball in it. So f it

Reading all these issues with the gamma's I figured it's my turn to share...lol.  I ordered from NDC and I received the Monday after release.  They were in decent shape, but when I tried em on they didn't feel right.  The right shoe felt real tight compared to the left. I checked the label and they both said size 9, but when I put em up against each other the one shoe is noticeably shorter then the other.

For those that got the 20% code from nike for the delayed shipping, does it work on top of their 25% of clearance codes?

Received my Foot Asylum order today. I'm in California btw. No extra fees. Had to sign for them. Didn't receive tracking or anything, just a confirmation email when I placed the order. Got a follow up email from them a couple days later asking to rate my experience, so I figured they were close.

Hang in there y'all.
damn I live in cali, I was hoping to receive them today :frown: hopefully it'll come tomorrow

I got a pair for one of my friends training for the nfl draft in LA and he couldnt meet me in LA when i was there for 3 days last week. I'm hooking it up for $210 and gonna ship it on my $. Plus he doesnt have paypal and probably gonna have to mail me money. :smh:

It kinda sucks cause I actually need some extra spending money this time. :x

Yah. They'll buy me dinner or something. Its nothing. At first I was gonna try and sell it then buy their sizes. But that's too much work. Plus my lil one is gonna ball in it. So f it

Damn all size 10. Usually I'd get a little a little salty seeing a pic like that when I struck out for a 10 to ball in. But dude brought them for his friends and family. Nice to see peeps helping others out

Damn all size 10. Usually I'd get a little a little salty seeing a pic like that when I struck out for a 10 to ball in. But dude brought them for his friends and family. Nice to see peeps helping others out
I actually resold 4 pairs from NDC. Not gonna lie.

Have a hard time believing all the pairs were for friends after looking at your sig.

Back
Top Bottom