Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If my pair came with a different size as yours I would've went bonkers.
I tried not to go off on the NIKE rep, but I let them know what was up.  They tried to locate my size, but said that they were all sold out...shocker.  She said that supposedly these were gonna be restocked but couldn't tell me when.  THANKS for nada.

Finish Line finally cancelled my order today, a full two weeks after release. Whatever. They did get a nice earful from me. Second time this year they've done that to me (first was Bred 13's).

Finish Line finally cancelled my order today, a full two weeks after release. Whatever. They did get a nice earful from me. Second time this year they've done that to me (first was Bred 13's).
That sucks bro. Finish Line's been pissing a lot of people off lately

My foot asylum order has been at customs since the 27th
mean.gif

Sorry to hear bro, but glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully they will clear by Monday.

Thanks, hopefully we'll get our pairs in the next few days. Just worried because FA sent these in a bag :smh:

I've had good luck with things being shipped in a bag overseas. Not ideal obviously but I've seen far worse from fnl (in this thread no less).

I've had good luck with things being shipped in a bag overseas. Not ideal obviously but I've seen far worse from fnl (in this thread no less).
Hmm interesting because I've never had a problem with FNL. But I have heard some horror stories about them, hopefully it doesn't happen to any of us anymore 

Footasylum shipped in a bag, my box was 9.5/10 just a little rounding on the corners. Really not bad at all

Back
Top Bottom