• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if they look like these ill prolly cop
I don't wanna be the one to say it, but that pic makes them look much better IMO. Might, again MIGHT, consider picking these up. Still need more images. The jump man isn't AS bad as I thought.

If I need to camp for days or pay $350 for these, I will definitely pass. If they are available to me I might cop, but not gonna be breaking my back for them.

its the truth
idk, it's just your style if you don't like all blue. no problem with me, it's def. not for everyone, on the 13 thread they complained and cried because they didn't plan to release some ugly black cw instead of the pt's.

Last edited:
yep, would be totally ok with it if they "messed up" this round of retro space jams like they love to do so much anyways lol

damn, b. that's pretty strict. to be honest i don't know what your work is but you should prob. id some blackout lebrons or kobes for comfort.
Gonna iD some Roshes for every day but its not worth it to me to make all black LeBrons or Kobes. If I'm gonna spend that much extra on an iD, I'd definitely have to actually make em dope. And its supposed to be dress shoes but I got my boss to let me get sneakers. That's why it's so strict.

Last edited:
if they look like these ill prolly cop
I don't wanna be the one to say it, but that pic makes them look much better IMO. Might, again MIGHT, consider picking these up. Still need more images. The jump man isn't AS bad as I thought.

If I need to camp for days or pay $350 for these, I will definitely pass. If they are available to me I might cop, but not gonna be breaking my back for them.

damn, these are too dope. at least in this pick they are. if they look like this im down in for a pair.

Didn't like when the gamma talk first started but I guess I could use them as beaters. Mainly gunning for laney 5s avid steel 10s around that time

This shoe would be 10x better if they just got rid of the yellow hits on the shoe. I think it completely throws off the flow of the shoe.

it's not even the right shades for laney, it's just a fail of a release imo, still a win for nike though cause what retro doesn't sell these days 
mean.gif

Last edited:
why does everyone hate the pantone colorways so much, if they released the entire pack i would be pretty happy considering the cw looks good on pretty much every shoe. 

these are releasing ^

These are just a few of my favorites, but a lot of the collection is on point.
That material looks like it will get dirty quick fast. and once its on, it would be impossible to remove

such a pass lol. the logos all altering colors kill it.
Yep. Totally agree. Gamma blue is a nasty shade and that maize/ yellow looks disgusting in combo w gamma blue. Gamma blue just makes me cringe whenever I see it on a shoe, just an obnoxious color. Get rid of the gamma and have all blackout or even hits if that maize/ yellow would be dope.

Could have been done much better

Last edited:
Just re-release the Columbia's and I'll be happy.

i know thats right! they absolutely have to drop them in the next couple years, they dont have too many other options. people will be upset if they do something like this for another christmas lol

buttttttt, on another note.. i thought i was going to HATE these, i cant lie in that pic they look pretty dope IMO.

Who's with me on buying these and coloring the jumpman black. I still want those all black 11 samples.

Back
Top Bottom