Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your right it's not ugly but it's just something different so you know people are going to cop these just cause there 11's

Your right it's not ugly but it's just something different so you know people are going to cop these just cause there 11's
Yeah and you add the holiday season to that and its a sellout but I'm not complaining about this shoe. If it looks good enough in person I would cop.

Last edited:
The best thing about these is that they cant yellow so that just saves a little bit of time and then its a nice black pair of shoes nothing too much simple and clean imma get em and i bet come time Christmas everyone else especially the hypebeasts will want em too just cuz footlocker, sneakernews, nice kicks, etc. posts a pic and says theyre gonna be hot SMH

They look good in that pic.....but the CLEAR SOLE TAXI XII on the other hand...

Last edited:
I like the shoe but gamma blue is an obnoxious color, and is the "jumpman, jordan" writing on the tongue maize/ yellow? Not feeling those colors on this shoe but the all black is dope

Last edited:
with these black foams and blk cat iv's releasing so close idk if i need that many pairs of black on black shoes :/

The patent leather is ogesque......if they released like that it would be the best since the 2000-2001 go around.

"only hypebeasts will cop", " they'll only sell cuz they're 11's" lol that's ******ed... when I was young and the aqua 8's came out everyone was like "WTF?!" they weren't use to them color ways. But, eventually they became allot of ppls favorites. when you're not used to something ppl will always talk *****... it's just how mf's are. I for 1 got a few fits for these already lol... but, like someone else said, if I get em cool. if I don't, it's wat eva

can someone do a quick 11 photoshop with red upper, black laces/lining, reddish pink outsole and white midsole?

Last edited:
IT has been lacking....the amount or cut of patent has been too low. It looks higher in that last picture.
High PL cut looks cheap to me. I can understand why some people wanted it on the Black & Red 11's, but I think they look better with the cut it has now. Maybe raise it just a little bit, but I like it how it is now.

"only hypebeasts will cop", " they'll only sell cuz they're 11's" lol that's ******ed... when I was young and the aqua 8's came out everyone was like "WTF?!" they weren't use to them color ways. But, eventually they became allot of ppls favorites. when you're not used to something ppl will always talk *****... it's just how mf's are. I for 1 got a few fits for these already lol... but, like someone else said, if I get em cool. if I don't, it's wat eva

Sure there are people who truly like this colorway but a lot of people don't. I think the 11s are one of the most hyped up shoes and the fact that they are released during the holiday season only adds to it.

Back
Top Bottom