Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
finally got my second pair in from foot asylum... now i dont have to worry about getting these.... the mailman just dropped it off at my garage and i didnt even know until my mom told me... i guess it helped we gave the mailman a gift :lol:
how long did it take from the day you order from the day you got the shoes ?

has the thresholds for customs changed?

i always thought it was around 250 or more

I'm not sure there was a hard number but I do remember that customs charges varied for some reason and that people started getting customs charges for items less than $250 sometime last year.

It's sad the items are being held so long tho. That's crazy.

these delays are pretty ridiculous

in reading other posts in this thread, people were saying that west coast has been getting hit with less customs charges than the east?

i would have thought the opposite to be true because of the proximity to europe.

A side note to the customs talk is that if a vendor marks an item as a 'gift' it'll tend to slide through easier. If not... I'm guessing we're seeing the fine lines between the magical numbers. I used to send a few tech items, laptops, monitors etc... up to Canada. Was always told to mark it as 'gift.' To avoid customs. Foot Asylum marked my package as a gift, I'm guessing the other shops having the issues right now probably left it up to customs to determine based on the value marked on package.

looks like going the ebay or classified route is a way better option.......glad thats what i did. i ended up paying less then you guys sleeping in and getting my kicks way before you. hope yall the best

wow been watchin the whole game and aint even notice til you said that, yeah they fresh on court glad i decided to cop

Was wondering why my size pair still didnt come, these dudes better not hit me with that customs fee :x

30 times ordering from overseas never been hit with customs. #pray4me

HOUSE OF HOOPS GRAND OPENING TOMORROW - FOX HILLS MALL = A little Bird told me "Restock on A lot of Jordan's and other Sneakers from 2013….

They have Gamms 11 Blues...

Hurry up in Get in Line!!! GRAB A TICKET!

Picked up my FA pair this morning, very clean no issues. They do mark as gift but also include the declared value as well, not sure if it matters. Box is a little chewed up but I'd consider it in excellent shape for shipping in a bag. I ordered them on release day after not being home in the morning to try online, so just around 3 weeks to get to me. That's the longest it's ever taken to get a package from Europe, but it was in US customs for over a week which is ridiculous.

Going to try to stick with SNS on overseas purchases from now on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom