Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm back!!! :lol: :lol:

Picked these up from a friend for $210.

Thank goodness there's still people out there who are looking out for the little guy! :wink:

208xma1.png

21eurk1.png

2lxdrtf.png

Was one of those people who didn't like 'em in the beginning, but they grew on me.

No hype (for me), these are beautiful in person.

:smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Picked up my FA pair this morning, very clean no issues. They do mark as gift but also include the declared value as well, not sure if it matters. Box is a little chewed up but I'd consider it in excellent shape for shipping in a bag. I ordered them on release day after not being home in the morning to try online, so just around 3 weeks to get to me. That's the longest it's ever taken to get a package from Europe, but it was in US customs for over a week which is ridiculous.

Going to try to stick with SNS on overseas purchases from now on.
I agree. I love SNS. Fast shipping and I have yet to be hit with any customs with them. 

I'm back!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Picked these up from a friend for $210.

Thank goodness there's still people out there who are looking out for the little guy!
wink.gif

208xma1.png

21eurk1.png

2lxdrtf.png

Was one of those people who didn't like 'em in the beginning, but they grew on me.

No hype (for me), these are beautiful in person.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I don't always agree with you, but in this case I have to agree. Beatiful shots

There was a small re-stock on footlocker.eu a few hours ago. I doubled up, checked a couple of hours later and they were all gone.

Peace

F Sharp005

By logging off of NT
lol i was joking, just making fun of the people who ask others what they should be doing instead of not being a sheep and doing what others want. i personally like them both ways and if i had 2 pair i would do them one each way. PS helps so much so you dont have to ruin shoes to see if you would like them.

lol i was joking, just making fun of the people who ask others what they should be doing instead of not being a sheep and doing what others want. i personally like them both ways and if i had 2 pair i would do them one each way. PS helps so much so you dont have to ruin shoes to see if you would like them.
Na I got the joke lol. My reply was a joke referring to your comment if some ppl that always gotta ask. I get why this guy asked though. Hell yea if I doubled up I would do the same

i ordered a size 9 from hanon on xmas day
View media item 738132

....the package came today and this is what i received
View media item 738131
:stoneface: :smh:
Lmao I'm sorry but that's funny!! But def sucks though bro. Hey you can use it for trade bait now if you want. I know someone who was being begged for his gamma 12s for a pair of gamma 11s. IMO I don't like those 12s so if I were offered a trade like that I would hop on it with no problem

man that sucks getting the XIIs instead of the XIs, u know if you hold onto them they will probably be worth more than the XIs anyway because of the limited tag that they have as opposed to the GR of the XI, but i personally liked the 12 more

Footasylum has the worst follow up e-mails on shipping confirmations.  I had to e-mail them to get my tracking and dispatch confirmation.  Luckily 2nd time around they came through w/the Gammas.  It is now on it's way!

still waiting on FA.. based in Cali.. 
[table][tr][th="col"]
DATE & TIME
[/th][th="col"]
STATUS OF ITEM
[/th][th="col"]
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
[/td][/tr][/table]

i thought you hated the gammas

Back
Top Bottom