Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Traded my gamma XIs for

VNDS He Got Game 13 (Still look nice)
NDS Playoff 12s (show some signs of wear)
And $100 (Brand New Bill)

This deal came right on time too,

RIP OG Jordan 13, 1997-2013
man..point me to that idiot! I got some magic gamma beans to sell him. Thats crazy!

I wish someone would trade their Space Jams for my Gamma 11s. Haha!

:lol: keep wishing because that's never going to happen

There could be someone willing to trade their beat SJs for a fresh pair of GBs?

OK maybe a beat pair, but who wants a beat pair :lol:

:lol: keep wishing because that's never going to happen
I know... At first i believed it's possible. Hahaha!
I'm just gonna sell my Gamma11 and get myself those SJ11.

I hope you get your pair.

Finally got my pair from FA today after being in JFK customs for two weeks. No customs fees, the label wasn't even checked off for gift or anything else. For those of you still waiting put your tracking # into usps.com and you will get updated info once it leaves customs.

Last edited:
Mine is still at customs and still no info on USPS 
sick.gif

Damn its like the last 10 pages have been about you guys still waiting on packages. I feel bad for you guys. As much patience I have, I know I'd be losing it. Sorry for those who got got hit with customs too
mean.gif
. So glad I was able to get through NDC on release day.

Traded my gamma XIs for

VNDS He Got Game 13 (Still look nice)
NDS Playoff 12s (show some signs of wear)
And $100 (Brand New Bill)

This deal came right on time too,

RIP OG Jordan 13, 1997-2013
omg as much as I love my gamma 11s, I can easily say you came out with the "W"

Damn its like the last 10 pages have been about you guys still waiting on packages. I feel bad for you guys. As much patience I have, I know I'd be losing it. Sorry for those who got got hit with customs too:smh: . So glad I was able to get through NDC on release day.

Same was able to cop 2 pairs on RD i would be pulling my hair out if i was still waiting

Same was able to cop 2 pairs on RD i would be pulling my hair out if i was still waiting
I wish I doubled up. I was just happy I was able to get through lol. Thought I was gonna strikeout. Oh well I'll wait for a restock

^ Man I swear...one day someone will literally trade a limb.

I traded my gamma for bred 1 straight up - now I wanna find another gamma lol don't regret it, just thirsty for another pair.

Not true - saw on FB kid traded Gamma 11 for DS Space Jam AND DS Shadow 1. I could not believe what I was seeing.

footasylm order just got canceled :-( they sent them to new york and I'm in australia….

totally struck out with JB lately the BRED 1 was meant to be my xmas present and these were a consolation prize

^ Man I swear...one day someone will literally trade a limb.

I traded my gamma for bred 1 straight up - now I wanna find another gamma lol don't regret it, just thirsty for another pair.

Not true - saw on FB kid traded Gamma 11 for DS Space Jam AND DS Shadow 1. I could not believe what I was seeing.

yea... trades only need 1 willing party to make it happen. :smile:

I don't doubt someone would trade jams for gammas since jams weren't the best quality even for new retro standards. jams and banana shape are always synonymous in my head due to the massive complains I remember seeing.... but wow... shadows + jams for gammas = :x

^Maybe on day 1 that trade could have went down, when my boy picked up my pair from ntny he told me some hypebeast dude said he got 575 for my sz 10, i feel like an a hole for not giving him the green light to do it i was just out of town and wasnt sure if prices were gonna dip down, lord knows i wanted these bad

^Maybe on day 1 that trade could have went down, when my boy picked up my pair from ntny he told me some hypebeast dude said he got 575 for my sz 10, i feel like an a hole for not giving him the green light to do it i was just out of town and wasnt sure if prices were gonna dip down, lord knows i wanted these bad

maaaan u been around too long not to know these were to be had for much, much cheaper then 575.... :lol:

^^ After I thought He Got Game 13 and Playoff 12s was a thirsty trade HOLY HELL!!

Wanted to post an interesting update....

So my FNL order was cancelled due to lack of stock, including being sent to stores for fulfillment (yawn). I sent Customer Service an email touching on a variety of topics including cancelled orders (this being my second one in 2013 from FNL), payment errors, and the draft problems everyone was experiencing. I basically told them I was finished with them. It was strongly, but professionally, worded. I really told them all I wanted was answers, didn't really care about the shoes anymore than an explanation.

Long story short, my email ended up on the desk of a "director," who told the CS rep responding to me to get me the shoes anyway. I received those Gammas yesterday. Where they came from, I have no idea. Whether it's held back stock or a legitimate cancelled order initiated by a customer (which doesn't really explain why my order couldn't have been fulfilled anyway), I doubt they tell me. But I went from a cancelled order to a pair of shoes I wasn't expecting to get.

It was a nice response from a company many of us have had issues with; so I thought I would share. And no, the shoes aren't being sold. I already gave them to my brother.

So you complained about their crappy site. Got your shoes...resold it to your brother. NICE!!!!!!! Hhahhahaha. Jk. Smells like a restock from finishline

So you complained about their crappy site. Got your shoes...resold it to your brother. NICE!!!!!!! Hhahhahaha. Jk. Smells like a restock from finishline

lord knows what they, and other retailers, are doing with their stock....

maaaan u been around too long not to know these were to be had for much, much cheaper then 575.... :lol:

I know man i know, i was out of town in a state where it was impossible for me to get, so im thinking these were gonna b hard to get considering it was a new cw, boy if i can call michael j fox and ask him to use his car.....

Back
Top Bottom