Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wanted to post an interesting update....

So my FNL order was cancelled due to lack of stock, including being sent to stores for fulfillment (yawn). I sent Customer Service an email touching on a variety of topics including cancelled orders (this being my second one in 2013 from FNL), payment errors, and the draft problems everyone was experiencing. I basically told them I was finished with them. It was strongly, but professionally, worded. I really told them all I wanted was answers, didn't really care about the shoes anymore than an explanation.

Long story short, my email ended up on the desk of a "director," who told the CS rep responding to me to get me the shoes anyway. I received those Gammas yesterday. Where they came from, I have no idea. Whether it's held back stock or a legitimate cancelled order initiated by a customer (which doesn't really explain why my order couldn't have been fulfilled anyway), I doubt they tell me. But I went from a cancelled order to a pair of shoes I wasn't expecting to get.

It was a nice response from a company many of us have had issues with; so I thought I would share. And no, the shoes aren't being sold. I already gave them to my brother.
yeah finishline is weird with their stock, like i said i was able to order on december 25th because i kept the page up from RD without refreshing and still get my pair where others (like you) ordered on RD and got cancelled. They have to have some extra that they are keeping for a restock.

its not confirmed they will restock. you honestly don't know what they will do with their "extras."

I mean, it could be an online "restock" or they could use the inventory for local stuff like grand openings, re-openings, or whatever type of event they will have.

FNL has done all 3 in the past with the concords alone.

A store in Indy had dudes with suites on selling them months after release
Had them for the all star weekend in Orlando
Pulled the 2 or 3 separate online restocks around the release of the black/red XIs.

Am I trippin or did someone post a ndc receipt from their gamma 11's which said congrats on it?

Am I trippin or did someone post a ndc receipt from their gamma 11's which said congrats on it?
I didn't even get a receipt from NDC.   All I got was a sheet of paper that said congrats on purchasing the gamma 11.  True story bro.

These will def restock - 500,000 pairs sold. They def restock all the returned and exchanged pairs. You will have plenty of chances to take another swing at a pair, I've been waiting for a surprise restock, we're about due for one and today is Tuesday lol

These will def restock - 500,000 pairs sold. They def restock all the returned and exchanged pairs. You will have plenty of chances to take another swing at a pair, I've been waiting for a surprise restock, we're about due for one and today is Tuesday lol
Yes these will restock like the bred 11s. On that note, Im never ordering from FA again, still in customs with no info on USPS 
laugh.gif

yeah finishline is weird with their stock, like i said i was able to order on december 25th because i kept the page up from RD without refreshing and still get my pair where others (like you) ordered on RD and got cancelled. They have to have some extra that they are keeping for a restock.
^^^^^^ This guy is Winning! 

Yes these will restock like the bred 11s. On that note, Im never ordering from FA again, still in customs with no info on USPS 
laugh.gif
Me too...looks like bad luck for us as many people have already gotten their pairs from FA.
me three. in all my years, i've never had to experience this kind of a delay.

this is a reach but i wonder if this is something that my cc's concierge service can help with...has anyone tried before?

thegamemodo9 thegamemodo9 - yea but do you see the prices? decent size run plus low prices = bad. decent size run plus crackhead prices = a good chance at legit.

Could be, but I find it hard to believe. The pics on the site suck. The Bred 11's don't look straight to me either.

bred 11s look suspect,

no one is selling a legit space jams for 375 and they are icy soles in the pic

and a shanghai for 525 for that matter

and the images for bel airs are recycled

i wouldnt touch this site.

Last edited:
bred 11s look suspect,

no one is selling a legit space jams for 375 and they are icy soles in the pic

and a shanghai for 525 for that matter

and the images for bel airs are recycled

i wouldnt touch this site.
MD_Resellers on INSTAGRAM - have SHANGHAI LANEYS for $270.00