Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
#NTdenim 
laugh.gif

I got so tired of their **** that I filed a dispute with my bank.  I don't even care about the shoes anymore.  I just want my money back lol.
So because customs is taking forever you blame the site and file a charge back when not even 1 month has passed? I will thank you in advance for ruining them shipping to the us when they do since people are impatient. And fyi I am waiting on a pair from there myself.
Honestly I wouldn't have done it if I received some communication back from them.  Their customer service hasn't done sh*t for me.  Never had this issue with JD...wellgosh...CT...or UI.  So you can go ahead and patiently wait for your pair, but I'm happier with my 240 than nothing.

Last edited:
Honestly I wouldn't have done it if I received some communication back from them.  Their customer service hasn't done sh*t for me.  Never had this issue with JD...wellgosh...CT...or UI.  So you can go ahead and patiently wait for your pair, but I'm happier with my 240 than nothing.
Footasylum customer service is really awful, I ordered 2 pairs from them and got 1 on the 2nd but 2 weeks later im still waiting on the other. It took until today for them to provide me with the second tracking number, I really thought it wasnt coming and was trying to get a refund

Footasylum customer service is really awful, I ordered 2 pairs from them and got 1 on the 2nd but 2 weeks later im still waiting on the other. It took until today for them to provide me with the second tracking number, I really thought it wasnt coming and was trying to get a refund
All CS in the UK is aweful. I work for a UK company lolol.

I ordered a pair from them too, and STILL haven't gotten them. I called USPS and they said they had no scan on them in the U.S. 

They said it must still be held up in U.K. customs.

Tried to file a claim with Royal Mail, but they only accept claims from "senders".

So, I sent another email to Footasylum.... again. F***!!!

I ordered a pair from them too, and STILL haven't gotten them. I called USPS and they said they had no scan on them in the U.S. 

They said it must still be held up in U.K. customs.

Tried to file a claim with Royal Mail, but they only accept claims from "senders".

So, I sent another email to Footasylum.... again. F***!!!
Out of curiosity, have you considered ordering from China? Or is that a No Bueno?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom