Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These have rejuvenated my liking of the 11's. Went ahead and copped DS Concords and cool Greys both for $600 shipped. They guy must be trying to unload his collection.

Lowest I've seen is 280 and still feels like too much.
im looking for mine.  I had my pair from my local store but let them go for $150 to a mom and her little girl after they struck out in the waiting line at footaction.  Now i cant find them at all for less than 280 :frown:

how do gamma 11s compare in size with the bred 11s? Im about to cop the gamma 11s and wanted to know so i dont mess up lol

my breds are a size 10 and they are just a little big just a little but they are fine.  If i get the gammas in a size 10 will they crease faster than gettting them in my right size. Thanks for the help fam i appreciate it as im about to buy them from someone and dont want to get the wrong size input would be appreciated 

About the same. Half size up would be better choice, imo.  Bred quality is better thou.
if im a size 9.5 for bred 11s should i get a size 10 or 9.5 for gamma 11s?
IMO gammas run smaller than breds. My Breds in a 10 were fine but my 10 in the gammas had my toes screaming for dear life so I had to sell them and recop a 10.5

Last edited:

thanks but now im confused with the comment below does anybody have any more input would really like another opinion
I say size up these are the some of the only shoes i wear a 10.5 in.  Im either a 10 or 9.5 in pretty much everything else, and the 10.5 is perfect

I say size up these are the some of the only shoes i wear a 10.5 in.  Im either a 10 or 9.5 in pretty much everything else, and the 10.5 is perfect
thanks im normally a 9.5 and will get the 10 
happy.gif

So let me get this straight.... You think it is ok for people to pay the little extra to purchase from UK sites, and they are doing us a favor by shipping the product that THEY OFFER INTERNATIONALLY AND WE THE CONSUMER PAY FOR and we must be patient? While our funds are already in their hands and we are left at the mercy of customs because they are too cheap to offer anything other than local postal shipping in crappy shipping bags..... SNS didnt have this problem and neither has WG.

I filed a complaint with Paypal as well.... its been damn near a month

PS

I agree QFT [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Last edited:

So let me get this straight.... You think it is ok for people to pay the little extra to purchase from UK sites, and they are doing us a favor by shipping the product that THEY OFFER INTERNATIONALLY AND WE THE CONSUMER PAY FOR and we must be patient? While our funds are already in their hands and we are left at the mercy of customs because they are too cheap to offer anything other than local postal shipping in crappy shipping bags..... SNS didnt have this problem and neither has WG.

I filed a complaint with Paypal as well.... its been damn near a month

PS

I agree QFT [emoji]128530[/emoji]
I have a simple solution for all you guys just now hopping onto the euro site bandwagon. Some of us have been purchasing from overseas for a while and experienced what you guys have and learned from it. I will tell you this. NEVER ORDER FROM A SHOP THATS OVER IN EUROPE UNLESS THEY USE FED EX OR UPS. If they use Royal Mail or ems post, there is a very high chance your package will be lost/stolen or held in customs. Never order from size? Or jdsports unless you want to gamble with your money. Crooked tongues used to he clutch but since they went with a cheaper shipper packages have been disappearing. But when it come to purchasing anything from across the pond, if they don't use fed ex or ups with tracking, I suggest you not purchase. The only clutch sites are End, Hanon, Wellgosh, urban industry, SNS, shelflife, and maybe one or two others. Canadian spots are clutch also.

Last edited:
I have a simple solution for all you guys just now hopping onto the euro site bandwagon. Some of us have been purchasing from overseas for a while and experienced what you guys have and learned from it. I will tell you this. NEVER ORDER FROM A SHOP THATS OVER IN EUROPE UNLESS THEY USE FED EX OR UPS. If they use Royal Mail or ems post, there is a very high chance your package will be lost/stolen or held in customs. Never order from size? Or jdsports unless you want to gamble with your money. Crooked tongues used to he clutch but since they went with a cheaper shipper packages have been disappearing. But when it come to purchasing anything from across the pond, if they don't use fed ex or ups with tracking, I suggest you not purchase. The only clutch sites are End, Hanon, Wellgosh, urban industry, SNS, shelflife, and maybe one or two others. Canadian spots are clutch also.

U suggest we not purchase

Then tell us six names of "clutch" shops, and say "one or two others" as well.....

Which is it

Still waiting on my damn OS order from the UK; I'm even wondering if it's going to come! Says it's been in postal office for over a week already smh! Anyone have a similar problem

Maybe you guys that are complaining about overseas orders should spend a little more on the shipping option.

I know hind sight is 20/20 but maybe for future reference. The change in shipping companies is definitely a negative from what ive been reading on here. At least the upgraded shipping should come with a tracking number.

im looking for mine.  I had my pair from my local store but let them go for $150 to a mom and her little girl after they struck out in the waiting line at footaction.  Now i cant find them at all for less than 280 :frown:
never, and I repeat never do that. They were probably just trying to resell the themselves, and if not it doesn't matter. Possibly getting the shoe for her man or something

Last edited by a moderator:

Like i said in my comment Im not new to Euro sites, my brother ordered after me and received his order 2 weeks ago. Ive successfully ordered from SNS, WG, and omce from END with no problems. I received 2 of my 3 pairs that I ordered from sites so the sneaker isnt the issue, I just dislike the lack of support they offer for this issue

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimately if you don't want to take the chance of waiting, don't order from over seas.

Last edited:
Maybe you guys that are complaining about overseas orders should spend a little more on the shipping option.

I know hind sight is 20/20 but maybe for future reference. The change in shipping companies is definitely a negative from what ive been reading on here. At least the upgraded shipping should come with a tracking number.

In all honesty, even thn it can be a hassle, its something you just have to deal with from time to time if you decide that you are going to shop internationally. I am pretty heavy into the japanese raw denm scene and there are a lot of great products that can only be purchased internationally. Even after developing a great relationship with many of these companies and using all types of shipping options things can happen... thats just the way it is. I have had packages sit in chicago customs for two months before. Yes its very frustrating but the primary responsibility for this happening lies with the courier rather than the company that ships the product. And for the record, Chicago international customs has a reputation as the "black hole" if you have anything show up there dont be surprised if it falls off the radar for weeks and shows up in another country... this has also happened to me and at this point you better get your patience on... because it can be a literal nightmare.

anyway just my .02, if you do international you need to be patient.

In all honesty, even thn it can be a hassle, its something you just have to deal with from time to time if you decide that you are going to shop internationally. I am pretty heavy into the japanese raw denm scene and there are a lot of great products that can only be purchased internationally. Even after developing a great relationship with many of these companies and using all types of shipping options things can happen... thats just the way it is. I have had packages sit in chicago customs for two months before. Yes its very frustrating but the primary responsibility for this happening lies with the courier rather than the company that ships the product. And for the record, Chicago international customs has a reputation as the "black hole" if you have anything show up there dont be surprised if it falls off the radar for weeks and shows up in another country... this has also happened to me and at this point you better get your patience on... because it can be a literal nightmare.

anyway just my .02, if you do international you need to be patient.

gotcha.

U suggest we not purchase

Then tell us six names of "clutch" shops, and say "one or two others" as well.....

Which is it
I say those shops are good because they don't use Royal Mail or ems post. Like I said you can purchase from Europe but only if they use fed ex or ups

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom