Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ironically. ...the best of my 3 pairs (patent cut wise) was the long awaited foot asylum pair. Granted they took forever but they were very nice and the box was in good shape.

Last edited:
ironically. ...the best of my 3 pairs (patent cut wise) was the long awaited foot asylum pair. Granted they took forever but they were very nice8ce and the box was in good shape.
I was pleasantly surprised my box wasn't destroyed in its travels lol 

:rofl: at people just getting gamma 11s in the mail. I thought there was a restock or something when I saw the thread upped

Damn.

They only have the Laney 1s and Cool Grey/Infrared 10s left now.
Yea you a lil late now lol. I was on at 7:15 and they had those and a FSR of powder blue 3s. Had them 3s in the cart but let them go again as I did on RD. I like em but I got other releases I REALLY want

Any news on a possible restock of these? I think I'm losing hope now that we are in mid February
No official word. But be on the look out this whole week and the whole weekend fam. Good possibility so sign up to nike twitter and turn on push notifications if you haven't already

That's what people said last year. We ain't get nothing last year. Except htown in store. Online wedidididn't get nuffin

Back
Top Bottom