Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I had a friend who went to the FLIGHT23 store and I completely forgot he was in the city! He could've grabbed me a raffle and then I have my SIL pick it up....where are the restocks! I heard there were some 1 million made on these shoes. It's ridiculous.

I had a friend who went to the FLIGHT23 store and I completely forgot he was in the city! He could've grabbed me a raffle and then I have my SIL pick it up....where are the restocks! I heard there were some 1 million made on these shoes. It's ridiculous.

With not one restock so far.......

Safe to say you heard wrong.

With not one restock so far.......

Safe to say you heard wrong.

and that's why i was telling people stop with the restock rumor and wait until we get something confirmed.

and that's why i was telling people stop with the restock rumor and wait until we get something confirmed.
I just want my size 13 and a 7y for my wife lol DAMN

Seriously though resell on these had me thinking twice where as the Taxi's weren't bad for us to get after we came back from vacation. (slept on the release hard)

Can't wait got about 6 raffle tix in Dec for these, No Calls. Only 1 ticket at flight 23 n bam got a call, must b the hype and when I went they had the white 6s, fire red 4s n 5s just sitting there.

I just bough these same pair of shoes from a reseller however the jumpman logo made me think they are fake? Is it normal for the jumpman to have an *** crack.

My homie said Puerto Rico still got gamma blues. My pops is flying tomorrow. Ima see if he could cop if it's true
Damn, tell pops not to fly, he can cop a pair on ebay for you and save the pr flight. He should get father of the year for that!

I wonder how many heads this will fly over... :evil:

Damn, tell pops not to fly, he can cop a pair on ebay for you and save the pr flight. He should get father of the year for that!

I wonder how many heads this will fly over...
devil.gif
pretty sure his pops isn't just flying there to get the kicks... lol

I kind of feel the same way, with the restocks. I'm mad I slept on these. At first I didn't care for them but lately they've been very appealing to me! I think in going to air right unless I get a resell in the 200's

Waiting for a restock that May or may not happen is bad advice to be honest.

I mean, what are the odds that a person actually gets a pair IF they restock?

Sometimes paying the extra and getting it over with is greater than the stress of trying.

Waiting for a restock that May or may not happen is bad advice to be honest.

I mean, what are the odds that a person actually gets a pair IF they restock?

Sometimes paying the extra and getting it over with is greater than the stress of trying.
I agree. It would definitely be less stressful to get it over with and pay resell. My only thought here is that Nike restocked the Black/Red XI last year multiple times on their random quarterly restock and once "officially" with an actual release date. I know are hoping the same will happen in 2014 with these Gamma's.

Back
Top Bottom