Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i def believe the "if you didnt get a pair but wanted one you didnt try" cuz these were everywhere in large numbers and if your area is always dry then you prob should have made some friends on NT to hold a pair for you, do a little work and you can have GR shoes now the limited ones is a dif story

I think a HUGE problem was that kids were running with the whole "o, if you miss out... don't worry... they will restock" story. Resell prices aren't and weren't terrible after the initial spike if a buyer was a good enough negotiator.
They just had this real relaxed approach like "its cool... ill just buy them later" mentality.

Big reason why I kept hollering and screaming "no restock is confirmed so stopped spreading that crap" :lol:

So much wrong with this statement.
There were a ton of these in December. Nothing limited about them. A lot of people made others think it was ok to miss out because they would restock like the "Breds."

Price is 170 plus tax. Doubt resellers are making a killing on Bgrade gammas considering a grades are selling for a killing.
There was not a " Ton " in December, thats where your wrong. Resellers are making a killing on a shoe 185 plus tax, not many would know the difference between original release and b-grades besides the box. If anybodys wrong its you.

Don't be ignorant. 1 mall in Tampa alone had over 500 pairs; more than enough for everybody to line up, get a pair, and get back in line for many to cop another. These were everywhere in December, whether you won the FNL Draft or not. Whether it was at the mall, through a raffle, the Draft, or online; very few people didn't get a pair.
First of all your the ignorant one. Obviously your not from Cali and it seems u think everyone is from the east coast. They didnt carry a lot of pairs im the malls over here and you only got them if you won the ticket raffle. Are you part of the problem or the solution to my orginal question? I think thats obvious. So stop being such a jerk cause you think your someone cause you think you " modded " someone here online according to your cheerleader. People like you are killing the game. In a bad way.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were a ton of these in December. Nothing limited about them. A lot of people made others think it was ok to miss out because they would restock like the "Breds."

Price is 170 plus tax. Doubt resellers are making a killing on Bgrade gammas considering a grades are selling for a killing.
There was not a " Ton " in December, thats where your wrong. Resellers are making a killing on a shoe 185 plus tax, not many would know the difference between original release and b-grades besides the box. If anybodys wrong its you.

Don't be ignorant. 1 mall in Tampa alone had over 500 pairs; more than enough for everybody to line up, get a pair, and get back in line for many to cop another. These were everywhere in December, whether you won the FNL Draft or not. Whether it was at the mall, through a raffle, the Draft, or online; very few people didn't get a pair.
First of all your the ignorant one. Obviously your not from Cali and it seems u think everyone is from the east coast. They didnt carry a lot of pairs im the malls over here and you only got them if you won the ticket raffle. Are you part of the problem or the solution to my orginal question? I think thats obvious. So stop being such a jerk cause you think your someone cause you think you " modded " someone here online according to your cheerleader. People like you are killing the game. In a bad way.

I don't even know what "modded" means, and i'm not sure why you'd think I did that because someone else said it. I'm speaking of availability in America as a whole, not just once city. I also highly doubt that only people who won raffles received these shoes. Again, raffles, the Draft, malls, or online; if you put in the work you got these, and plenty of people got these.

Also, it's you're, not your.

Last edited:

there were alot here in cali
i got 3 pairs all from raffles
but unless u won a raffle or lined up it was hard to get a pair
people who had to work that day or other obligations probably couldnt just walk in and get one later in the day
but there was enough for the people who were desperate enough to line up or get up early that day

people who had to work that day or other obligations probably couldnt just walk in and get one later in the day
but there was enough for the people who were desperate enough to line up or get up early that day

What part of Cali? Cause u couldnt get them at the malls here in southern cali unless you got a raffle which is hard alone cause thier rigged by thier homeboys. I tried. And 3 pairs? Im not envious just a question... theres no need for more then 2 umless ur a reseller.

I don't even know what "modded" means, and i'm not sure why you'd think I did that because someone else said it. I'm speaking of availability in America as a whole, not just once city. I also highly doubt that only people who won raffles received these shoes. Again, raffles, the Draft, malls, or online; if you put in the work you got these, and plenty of people got these.

Your last statement confirms what I think. And I'm speaking about Cali specifically. Everything else is irrelevant. Maybe you should have thoroughly read my post.

What part of Cali? Cause u couldnt get them at the malls here in southern cali unless you got a raffle which is hard alone cause thier rigged by thier homeboys. I tried. And 3 pairs? Im not envious just a question... theres no need for more then 2 umless ur a reseller.
1 from fnl at a mall in san jose
and 2 from southland mall in hayward
and i got 2 from the bgrade stock in vacaville on sat

I still disagree with the whole "you didn't try hard enough" bs. NJ is the most populated state in country given it's size. J's are super popular over here and north jersey has it's fair share of mom and pop shops and resellers. The demand was insane. I have never seen lines atleast 50 deep just for RAFFLES and the lines didn't go away for the whole day. We even had hypebeasts and resellers from NYC coming down trying to put in for whatever they can on top of the places they had back home. My stores I put in for didn't get a crazy amount of pairs either.
1. Not everyone was luck
2. Again demand was crazy high.
Yes there were a lot of pairs made but still

Your last statement confirms what I think. And I'm speaking about Cali specifically. Everything else is irrelevant. Maybe you should have thoroughly read my post.

bigj states there were a ton in December, and at no point implied he was speaking of only California. You say there weren't a ton, saying he was wrong. I point out that there were plenty of pairs, and you only now decide to say you're only speaking of California, when no one before has been. :smh: Ok bro.

To be clear, this is his post you said was wrong:

"There were a ton of these in December. Nothing limited about them. A lot of people made others think it was ok to miss out because they would restock like the "Breds."

If you were only speaking of your home state, you really had no business saying he was wrong when he wasn't speaking about that state. Because 1 state not having a lot of pairs means nothing in the grand scheme. Maybe you should have either been more clear, or not commented on a post that wasn't limiting itself to your state.

Last edited:
1 from fnl at a mall in san jose
and 2 from southland mall in hayward
and i got 2 from the bgrade stock in vacaville on sat

Thats what I assumed. Those were a lot more scarce in southern Cali. We didnt even get the B grades in the Nike Factory stores. I dont know why.

bigj states there were a ton in December, and at no point implied he was speaking of only California. You say there weren't a ton, saying he was wrong. I point out that there were plenty of pairs, and you only now decide to say you're only speaking of California, when no one before has been. :smh: Ok bro.

"There were a ton of these in December. Nothing limited about them. A lot of people made others think it was ok to miss out because they would restock like the "Breds."

If you were only speaking of your home state, you really had no business saying he was wrong when he wasn't speaking about that state. Because 1 state not having a lot of pairs means nothing in the grand scheme. Maybe you should have either been more clear, or not commented on a post that wasn't limiting itself to your state.

That wasnt the post I said he was wrong. And if your not here to help then keep quiet. This whole back in forth is childish. Leys make it about the shoes. Not the big headed sneakerheads who they know it all just cause you were able to cop a pair.

That wasnt the post I said he was wrong. And if your not here to help then keep quiet. This whole back in forth is childish. Leys make it about the shoes. Not the big headed sneakerheads who they know it all just cause you were able to cop a pair.

Yeah, ok bro. Whatever you say.:lol:

Last edited:
Duno which part of Socal you live in man but i've made my rounds of about 20 raffles that sunday and ended up winning 5 pairs. NDC and other sites weren't even that bad. Guess you didn't know about the Culver City HoH grand opening they had probably over 200+ pairs of gammas, and mind you there were about 400+ people camping out there at 5am. By noon the crowd was all gone and yet they still had gammas on deck. MattSOS claimed there were about 800k+ gammas sold so these were a huge GR but everyone knows 11s brings out the masses.

Last edited:
did u just call me a cheer leader? Hahahhahab. At least I got my pairs. I'm in socal. Entered 0 raffles. Got 10 pairs online. U must have not tried hard enough online or aren't computer savvy.

did u just call me a cheer leader? Hahahhahab. At least I got my pairs. I'm in socal. Entered 0 raffles. Got 10 pairs online. U must have not tried hard enough online or aren't computer savvy.

Yes , I called u a cheerleader. It doesnt matter where you live if u got them online. And good for you hypebeast. Nobody needa 10 pairs unless your a reseller. Which by ur tone u must be. Arrogant. You dont have to be too computer savvy to get a pair of shoes. And excuse me for having a life, I dont got all day to sit on a computer to wait for the shoes to drop and wait to checkout... get over yourself. If you aren't here to help then keep your mouth closed. Your polluting the shoe game not to mention this thread.

Yes , I called u a cheerleader. It doesnt matter where you live if u got them online. And good for you hypebeast. Nobody needa 10 pairs unless your a reseller. Which by ur tone u must be. Arrogant. You dont have to be too computer savvy to get a pair of shoes. And excuse me for having a life, I dont got all day to sit on a computer to wait for the shoes to drop and wait to checkout... get over yourself. If you aren't here to help then keep your mouth closed. Your polluting the shoe game not to mention this thread.
=). I wasted an hour of my life buying shoes online. I'm a loser. FML. I'm not cocky. I'm just agreeing with everyone in this thread that this was pretty easy to obtain if u actually tried. I can help u out next time if ask nicely and don't come off so salty. Words hurt deep like scars bro. Its very powerful

Now that I have copped everything else I've been checking for, how is the market for these (size 12)? around this time last year, you could've barely got $250 for the playoffs

I finally got my size 12. Didn't go greedy.. just got one for myself. I can finally unsubscribe from this thread lol.

Just copped a size 12 
pimp.gif
 (no bots)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom