Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yAA.. But in Southern MS,that dude wit that 13 gotta 70% chance of gettin his Pair.. If yu aint top 5 in Line in my City,its over for that 9-10..

^^^ lol. Good one.. I cant even be Mad at that one.. Lol.
Lol, it was just wide open. Couldn't help it. :smile:

yAA.. But in Southern MS,that dude wit that 13 gotta 70% chance of gettin his Pair.. If yu aint top 5 in Line in my City,its over for that 9-10..
Consigned. That size-range tends to fly off the shelves faster. Then followed by 13s and below.

Last edited:
Usually online as well as stores will order/carry more stock of sizes 9 thru 12 b/c those are common sizes ...so it can be a blessing or a curse depending on the that particular store.

The only times I have problems gettin my size 11 is back when I used to camp out at my local stores to lineup.

Honestly man.. I tried to get the WTK 8s online and that ish Just wasnt happening.. Never tried online again,i guess its impossible if yu dont have a bot.. Could be wrong but the WTK release ruined my Online hope..

Size 9-11 get the most pairs sent out from what I remember so we do get a good chance to get pairs. Bigger sizes are less produced or not produced at all. Size 12.5 or 13.5 folks know real pain.

Have to agree with bigj. I were a 9.5 -10 and I have had success. The way I see it, more produced = better chance for me.

You guys don't know the struggle of being a size 13 
mean.gif

Can y'all hear that? It's the worlds smallest violin! LOL size 13 is a struggle but you have options. It could be worse, TRUST...The closest spot that stocks my size on RD regularly is an hour an 30 minute drive

Last edited:
Are you a size 13? Change your size BRUH! Lol I can't be battling with you for shoes when you damn near were the sole reason that Restock was such a great success for most
laugh.gif
 I wish I could, I wish I was  a 12 honestly, but hey man  that's how it is, I'll be willing to help you out with oop if you need it fam

The worse was when JJ said they'll have the Bred 1s in a 13 on RD and they only had up to 12, FNL only had sizes 12 and 14 but no 13, I had to get mine from a euro spot, I'd do anything to have smaller feet

Last edited:
:lol:  I wish I could, I wish I was  a 12 honestly, but hey man  that's how it is, I'll be willing to help you out with oop if you need it fam

The worse was when JJ said they'll have the Bred 1s in a 13 on RD and they only had up to 12, FNL only had sizes 12 and 14 but no 13, I had to get mine from a euro spot, I'd do anything to have smaller feet
Anything?
View media item 860873Muhahahaa
:evil:

@openmynd did u cop on the restock bro?
No... sux... I was a t work when nike posted the tweet. The link didnt work from mobile phones so I missed out again. Thats just my luck with Gammas. Maybe ill get them on the next restock.

Back
Top Bottom