Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not too happy about these especially since no columbias. Like someone said can someone photoshop a white midsole and also can someone photoshop the sole like the columbias so it kinda matches the jumpman.

So let me get this straight...... these shoes are very similar to the space jams and most people love the space jams. How could you pass on these?
I'm not 100% gonna pass on these just yet, but if I were to, it's because I already have Space Jams.

Don't care for these or any other holiday release this season. Knowing jb, price hike will come during the holidays. I honestly can see these going for $200 msrp.

I feel like more of a blue-ish tint to the sole would make it look better, but I'll honestly end up copping if I get a reasonable chance to. 

Want the columbias but I like these...looking forward to seeing the changing in peoples mind when the release date gets closer lol

Dog, these are garbage.. That icy blue sole needs to go on these. I would have taken Columbia's any day over these.

:rofl:...these shoes are terrible. Please stop lying to yourselves and getting caught up in the hype over a pair of XIs.

Honestly worst colorway. Be real with yourselves. :lol:

welp...guess da only good news is who's got cooked space jams can just paint em black, due da midsole and pretend

you got a pair of these.

This was the best photo someone could take of the shoe when they took it??? terrible. didnt even get the entire shoe.

HA! 

Calling these ugly and then saying the Space Jams are 'grail status'.

You people are straight jokes. Been crying for a retro+ colorway for the 11s, get one and then complain about it. 

Uh... yeah, SJs are nearly exactly the same dude. 

Clearly, the only major difference is the white mid. Different shade of blue on the JM? Big deal. Jumpman Jordan is gold? I'd say that's an improvement.

Bunch of whiners in the Sneaker community these days. If anything, I honestly thought you people would be complaining that they are too similar to the SJs...

[COLOR=#red]Bunch of whiners in the Sneaker community these days[/COLOR]. If anything, I honestly thought you people would be complaining that they are too similar to the SJs...

Do you realize you're whining?

Last edited:
Uh... yeah, SJs are nearly exactly the same dude. 

Clearly, the only major difference is the white mid. Different shade of blue on the JM? Big deal. Jumpman Jordan is gold? I'd say that's an improvement.
clearly you're not serious..we got a whole community dropping 300+ on cement III's with nike air while da jumpman version that retroed

a year and a 1/2 back basically almost went on sale..DIFFERENCES MATTER.

They are cool but not worth the hassle that they will cause come release time. Plus too much heat coming. Steel 10s laney 5s plus the rumored 4 lightnings been push to holiday release

Meh looks like a varient 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom