Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got my pair for 260 shipped!! The quality is shot compared to the 2001 black/red pair I had.. These are my first 11's since those by the way, so it's a little shocking to see it, but I love them, so it is, what it is.. Thanks too @jdm rice

View media item 927580

Last edited:
i cant find **** to wear with these

Bruh a lot of ish goes with it IDK if your tryna go matchy matchy but white tees black tees a snap and since summer approaching like me I'm waitin to UnDS them than some jean/Bball shorts light/dark denim etc

Trust I do the matchy thing once in a while not every time like some dudes but its really up to your taste and wardrobe, I've honestly seen guys wear Jays and their shirt is a whole different color opposite colors on the chart just didn't look right I couldn't and it didn't bother him in the least point being some people don't care to color coordinate and some always do.

Damn I skipped out on these and now I want them badly :smh:

I said I would stop buying kicks but it's hard to do :smh:

And of course I have to wear one of if not the hardest size to obtain 11.5

About to start the hunt now.

Also, I see many say these were created in greater numbers than the Blk/Red XI's and I doubt it.

It was fairly easy for me to scoop 2 pairs of the Blk/Red XI's and reseller prices lingered around the $300 point while these Gamma 11's are in the $400 mark I see on eBay.

I see some for decent prices on craigslist, but I'm not taking any chances with that because they could be grey market/fakes/replicas and whatever else you kids are calling them these days.

^^ I feel ya. I used to pretty much pick up what I could where I could on restocks but after all these years, the only pretty much mess with 11's and 13's. I rock a  sz 12 usually but I find J's run a little big so I shoot for 11.5.

With that said, my Concords are an 11 and while they are a hair tight, I don't mind. This site helped my a ton with checking/locating fakes so that helped but unless its a deal, I can only think of a few times I bought from a reseller and now, I hardly trust any shoe one eBay or CL either. And obviously the issue with eBay are the inflated prices not to mention the ridiculous fee they take now.

^^ I feel ya. I used to pretty much pick up what I could where I could on restocks but after all these years, the only pretty much mess with 11's and 13's. I rock a  sz 12 usually but I find J's run a little big so I shoot for 11.5.

With that said, my Concords are an 11 and while they are a hair tight, I don't mind. This site helped my a ton with checking/locating fakes so that helped but unless its a deal, I can only think of a few times I bought from a reseller and now, I hardly trust any shoe one eBay or CL either. And obviously the issue with eBay are the inflated prices not to mention the ridiculous fee they take now.
I'm waiting for that NDC re-release of them. 180 is a hit as is, I refuse to pay almost double that. 

I need a pair, though. Only Jordan I really want. Then I'm done buying kicks for a good while. 

That's literally the only thing I'm waiting for as well are the Bred 11's. Eventually I'd like to find some Space Jams but that will come with time. But other than those, I'm good. Even the low's don't do much for me but if I could get pair at retail, I'd rock 'em. 

That's literally the only thing I'm waiting for as well are the Bred 11's. Eventually I'd like to find some Space Jams but that will come with time. But other than those, I'm good. Even the low's don't do much for me but if I could get pair at retail, I'd rock 'em. 
Gammas is all Black and that's what I need. I already got the Venoms and all of the 8s coming in, except the aquas. I  just want those Gammas and I'm good. Screw lows. I hate low shoes.

I hope one day people stop being sheep and paying 2x for shoes so resellers will have no choice but to cave. Just tight I got back into sneakers too late, I missed so many Gamma re releases smh

Oh my bad, man. I thought you were referring to the Breds on NDC restock. I just picked up some Gammas and honestly didn't even know they were restocking the Gammas. I just want a pair of Breds is what I'm hoping for. I don't mind paying a reasonable price on resell but yeah, these ridiculous ebay prices are a joke and really, that's what dictates all these other prices.

I mean you look here in the classifieds and they are mostly priced "reasonable" but 99% of people check/use eBay. 

Oh my bad, man. I thought you were referring to the Breds on NDC restock. I just picked up some Gammas and honestly didn't even know they were restocking the Gammas. I just want a pair of Breds is what I'm hoping for. I don't mind paying a reasonable price on resell but yeah, these ridiculous ebay prices are a joke and really, that's what dictates all these other prices.

I mean you look here in the classifieds and they are mostly priced "reasonable" but 99% of people check/use eBay. 
Best bet is to buy here....Prices here are reasonable. They don't do the whole "buy to resell thing". But yup in EBay or shops around...Different story. Im not paying 400 for some damn sneakers. I mean, I want Gammas bad, but not THAT bad. That's a lot of money.

But yea for some reason 11s are way overpriced....Good luck with your breds. Try Kixify. Some sell fakes on there too but I just bought a pair of Shaw's and I'm selling some Jordan's on there.

******* Kixify. First pair I bought, dude was a scammer; had to play the paypal game to get my money back. 2nd dude, "David Lee 546 Muntz Av, Cretel, IL" (long story short) made a trade and I took him at his word and he sent me a box with paper towels and a bed sheet. I will admit that was 100% my fault but THANK GOD!! I was able to intercept my box before it was delivered. Lesson learned and I know how lucky I was.  

I had them delete my account from there. With that said, I've wanted to sign back up but I'm still a little salty I got taken once, almost twice although as I said, 2nd time was totally my fault. But I check it once in a while and they seem to be okay at times. 

******* Kixify. First pair I bought, dude was a scammer; had to play the paypal game to get my money back. 2nd dude, "David Lee 546 Muntz Av, Cretel, IL" (long story short) made a trade and I took him at his word and he sent me a box with paper towels and a bed sheet. I will admit that was 100% my fault but THANK GOD!! I was able to intercept my box before it was delivered. Lesson learned and I know how lucky I was.  

I had them delete my account from there. With that said, I've wanted to sign back up but I'm still a little salty I got taken once, almost twice although as I said, 2nd time was totally my fault. But I check it once in a while and they seem to be okay at times. 

Well.... Never mind then.

LMFAO paper towels and bed sheet. if you're doing trades, it should always be in person... But what happened the first time?

Last edited:
Got my pair from a fellow NT'er, every thing looks totally legit except it has excess glue stains on the carbon fiber.

Is this common or should I be concerned? 

(at work will take pictures when home)

Thanks!

Got my pair from a fellow NT'er, every thing looks totally legit except it has excess glue stains on the carbon fiber.

Thanks!
Very common

JUST GOT THE OFFICAL OFFICAL COME UP! IT INVOLVED ME AND A GAMMA XI!   

Thanks!
very common like someone else said.  you can prob rub it off with a wet towel, but dont go too hard on it i guess

laugh.gif

Well.... Never mind then.

LMFAO paper towels and bed sheet. if you're doing trades, it should always be in person... But what happened the first time?
Yeah, it was my first time trading. Long story but what got me was he said he was Marine. I'm a Vet so say what you will, but I have a soft spot for Military. At least they were heavy duty paper towels! Haha! 

Any way, the first time dude had some Gamma's listed for just a few bucks over retail. They were legit, he had a receipt, etc. Bought, paid, then nothing. According to this feedback, he got about 8 people. I know it's a new site so there will be growing pains, but yeah, maybe in a couple months after I get the sour taste outta my mouth I'll head back now that I learned a few valuable lessons 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom