Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View media item 913435Outlet buy today. The men's pair was 169.99-I don't think it's worth it since it doesn't even come with the shoe trees. The grade school was ok though.
Do they have b grade stamp on the inside tag?

basically sold out at almost every outlet, i havent successfully called one that had any, maybe the bobcats 10, i only called taxi/gamma places. 

This sucks man. I guess I'll have to do without the 11s. Wack part is i called one in Cali around 9ish, he said there wasn't even a line yet. 
Don't worry about dude, should be happy you did not spend $170+tax for the shoes that did not pass QC /or were returned shoes...

NOT ALL OUTLETS GOT EM. PORTLAND OR HAS 2 NIKE FACTORY OUTLETS AND NEITHER OF THE 2 GOT ANYTHING.

Do they have b grade stamp on the inside tag?
Don't worry about dude, should be happy you did not spend $170+tax for the shoes that did not pass QC /or were returned shoes...
Yea, it's a hit or miss with the quality...... but I've always wanted 11's. Just never wanted to drop 300-400 on them. I just called one last place that had my size (Jefferson) and it's gone. My aunt in Ohio was going to drive and get them for me. 

Guess I'll never have them unless I end up rich, lol.... To everyone that got them, more power to you.

I really need to move out of BX and make that move to Jersey...... Would've had a chance lol

Yea, it's a hit or miss with the quality...... but I've always wanted 11's. Just never wanted to drop 300-400 on them. I just called one last place that had my size (Jefferson) and it's gone. My aunt in Ohio was going to drive and get them for me. 

Guess I'll never have them unless I end up rich, lol.... To everyone that got them, more power to you.

I really need to move out of BX and make that move to Jersey...... Would've had a chance lol
No you don't lol. Everything goes quick and from what I heard them outlet lines were long early. Atleast in Bronx you got so many more options and stores that are kinda close vs here. Plus jersey sucks lol. When raffles came for the gammas we had ppl from NY making that 1hr or more drive just to fill out raffles in my area central jersey

No you don't lol. Everything goes quick and from what I heard them outlet lines were long early. Atleast in Bronx you got so many more options and stores that are kinda close vs here. Plus jersey sucks lol. When raffles came for the gammas we had ppl from NY making that 1hr or more drive just to fill out raffles in my area central jersey
Really? I figured at least one outlet in Jersey had to be dead. And yea, we do, but then the question of authencity comes into play at the "sneaker shops" that aren't major lines. However, most go real quick. Lines everywhere. First day Barons came out they sold out everywhere in BX.

And dang, just for some kicks? lol. I know one shop by me sells Jordans.... But I aint tryna buy no fakes. But I've been looking at the real/fake forum, I learned a little something....

Really? I figured at least one outlet in Jersey had to be dead. And yea, we do, but then the question of authencity comes into play at the "sneaker shops" that aren't major lines. However, most go real quick. Lines everywhere. First day Barons came out they sold out everywhere in BX.

And dang, just for some kicks? lol. I know one shop by me sells Jordans.... But I aint tryna buy no fakes. But I've been looking at the real/fake forum, I learned a little something....
Def keep up with ten forums you'll learn a lot. But if they are well known sneaker shops then you should be good though. Yea the closest outlet by me Jackson is 25min away. I was thinking about going but I know it gets crowded there. NJ NY...hypebeast central

Def keep up with ten forums you'll learn a lot. But if they are well known sneaker shops then you should be good though. Yea the closest outlet by me Jackson is 25min away. I was thinking about going but I know it gets crowded there. NJ NY...hypebeast central
Nah, just individual sneaker shops that open around major cities. I doubt they even have names. If you live in a major city you know what i mean. Should I take a gamble? I could probably go check them right quick, right now.

I wouldn't keep your hopes too high. I have no faith in eastbay being able to handle the traffic. It'll be more frustrating than anything else. But if you are on the east coast, nothing to lose. If you are on the west coast, not sure if its worth it to wake up at 4am to just stare at a message saying website overloaded for an hour then finding out everything is sold. Also, there was another thread that indicated that there will be more large sizes (15+) than smaller / regular sizes.

another chance for us socal residents
smokin.gif

you guys should look at the "eastbay restock thread"

will give you some good insight.

hi

i need some advice

its good to exchange my gamma 11 for jordan 2 chicago- both brand new?!?!? 

thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom