Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
laugh.gif

still on the hunt for my first pair of gamma 11s
How much can you find a legitimate pair for in the US? In the UK they retailed for £135 and on ebay/resellers you could probably snag a pair for like £170 on a good day. Still a lot of money but nothing compared to some other pairs of Jordan's that are being whored out there. 
Whatever Ebay says.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
Haha, c'mon.  Can't even talk about how excited I am about getting this pair in the rape aftermarket playing field??  I have to give some sort of value/entertainment out of the additional cost paid.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
Haha, c'mon.  Can't even talk about how excited I am about getting this pair in the rape aftermarket playing field??  I have to give some sort of value/entertainment out of the additional cost paid.
alright, you can brag lol.

If you got them on a restock I would've been tight. I wish I had reseller price money smh

alright, you can brag lol.

If you got them on a restock I would've been tight. I wish I had reseller price money smh
Haha, thanks fam.  Yeah, I choked on the restock as I was driving home from work.  I can't just pull over while crossing a bridge and start waiting on queue, hahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom