• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Local "sneakerhead" or reseller
lol, good question.  He said he's getting out of the game.  Who am I to ask the 21 question.  $300 was the best price I could find locally that didn't come from someone shady.  Beggies can't be choosies and I was thirsty.

Finally wore my pair this last week. Pleasantly surprised they aren't near as flimsy as the Black/Reds from the prior year. Barely any creases. Look great too.

2ndname 2ndname

I don't believe that story at all, me personally...if I'm "getting out the game" I'm letting everything go for what I paid, nothing lost, nothing gained, just made a fellow collector happy, but that's just me personally

2ndname 2ndname

I don't believe that story at all, me personally...if I'm "getting out the game" I'm letting everything go for what I paid, nothing lost, nothing gained, just made a fellow collector happy, but that's just me personally
That's the problem right there. That's you and the few of us still like that today. The shoe game is f'ed up now where too many ppl try to suck every dollar up they can

I wore mine this past weekend, Im glad I took the advice some of you gave and went a half a size bigger.

Shoe feels great but looks plain. Still like the pair.

roll.gif

It's pretty useless, one of best athletes on earth definitely doesn't use his and we're just mere mortals.
I was told a pro tip once that you get additional swag walk without one.  That's why the King is the King.

Back
Top Bottom