• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just proved my point
We are in the gamma thread how did I prove your point, gamma again isn't laney if what you were trying to do was say how mike wore different colors of red for bulls that's dumb because he also wore cement, charcoals and other colors bulls don't even include. He wore what they made him wear. Still doesn't change the fact that the Laney Bucks team colors are a royal blue and yellow. Your point is invalid

The way you make it seem the barleys gamma should be laney too right smh [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Or the elephant print 5s cuz that's gamma too

Last edited:
those new pics maek them look rockable, but still no dice on the crazy lines and all just to get them

Some larger pics without the IG screenshot

Via: Sole Up

I was extremely disappointed when the original pics released because I was really hoping for the Columbias (still hoping for Jordan to surprise us fingers crossed) but I still will get these just to rock and keep my other XI's in better shape.

Last edited:
These look like a GS colorway.

They arent horrible, but it's just hard for me to support a non bulls colorway XI. Just seems wrong and off. :lol:

Last edited:
The more pics I see the less I am liking them, the DRAKNESS is turning me off.  Will still subscribe to thread and keep an eye on them, might change mind.

Not for me, and the XI's are one of my favorites. Just can't get into these as much as I wish I could

Black based ix is where it's at, and I'm no og purist, but those are nothing special to me. Pass.

if you dont like these or not gonna buy em den leave the thread. why are you still following it anyways

if you dont like these or not gonna buy em den leave the thread. why are you still following it anyways
...uh because I CAN.  Who are you to tell anyone what thread they can subscribe to?  Unless we are causing a disturbance what difference does it make.  You can "choose" to respond to my comment or you can "choose" not to respond to it, just like I can "choose" to continue following this thread.

...uh because I CAN.  Who are you to tell anyone what thread they can subscribe to?  Unless we are causing a disturbance what difference does it make.  You can "choose" to respond to my comment or you can "choose" not to respond to it, just like I can "choose" to continue following this thread.
because bad seeds like you grow in the thread

Last edited:
Not really a big fan of the color blocking(except the soles i dig them) but doe...11s is my favourite sneaker ever...I know im gonna cop x2 when time comes...That 11 figure.... :smokin :smokin :smokin

View media item 530203
that top right colorway would be interesting...looks like the low they released a little while ago,but high..:smokin

I'd take the Year of the Snakes over these, these are alright IMO but they look a little off to me, will have to catch some more pics down the road/

Back
Top Bottom