Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wanna see how many people are gonna be like "wow these actually aren't that bad" or "I was wrong about this cw this might be a cop" there was so much hate in this thread and I knew some people were gonna change their minds on the shoe

I wanna see how many people are gonna be like "wow these actually aren't that bad" or "I was wrong about this cw this might be a cop" there was so much hate in this thread and I knew some people were gonna change their minds on the shoe
as the hype builds people will come around.  Me personally i will be picking these up for work.

It's really nothing to hate, it's a plain colorway.

I don't see how people can hate on them other than people wanting colombias.

I'm just not pressed for basically a all black sneaker. Might get these instead of the black cat IV's.

i have to admit these look better than projected but with the price and the hype im going to sleep in, i used to go NUTS for XIs but as i get older they lose their luster

I'm feeling em. I keep gettin confused over which is the general release. Isnt this part of the Laney Pack? Then we have a QS snakeskin high and a GR Blackout XI?

Hmmm I'm just gonna dye the soles.... It's not terrible just don't like the soles though... Maybe maize will make them pop

Man these are looking fugly as hell. I hope they do a Laney 11 and then a Gamma 11, seperate cos this yellow 23 and colour of patent leather is awful, but the early pics of gamma's i was really digging, if i have to pass on 11's at the end of the year imma boycot JB new cw's forever, just cop og cw's and then look for releases i missed, its starting to get on mine and alot of ppls nerves from the looks of it. BLK grapes only good new cw this year, last year cav 4's, be more selective is im asking not jump pump out new cw's every fortnight just cos. Playing ot the much loved JB name

when pictures first surfaced people were dissing them and the poll was crazy high with people saying they wouldn't cop, what flipped the script?

Back
Top Bottom