Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yea, I saw those and that's OD. I figured cats on NT gave better discounts, but that was just the dudes I copped J's from, not everyone. On the ave around my crib you got shops selling them for $400 :stoneface:

You right, let me go ahead and take this opportunity. This is a pic of 'em.

View media item 1009999

View media item 1010000
I got my gammas for $260 DS through someone here on NT.. People on ebay was asking for $350-$450 :stoneface: I was glad that I waited and the guy gave me a good deal!

Yea, I saw those and that's OD. I figured cats on NT gave better discounts, but that was just the dudes I copped J's from, not everyone. On the ave around my crib you got shops selling them for $400 :stoneface:

View media item 1009999

View media item 1010000
I got my gammas for $260 DS through someone here on NT.. People on ebay was asking for $350-$450 :stoneface: I was glad that I waited and the guy gave me a good deal!
I love NT because sometimes you find GREAT deals in the classifieds....Then you dont. Some dude selling Breeds 300+ in my size.Glad I got my gamma a coming tho!

I love NT because sometimes you find GREAT deals in the classifieds....Then you dont. Some dude selling Breeds 300+ in my size.Glad I got my gamma a coming tho!
Truth be told, as much as I love the gamma 11's, there not worth $300 plus..

Yea, I saw those and that's OD. I figured cats on NT gave better discounts, but that was just the dudes I copped J's from, not everyone. On the ave around my crib you got shops selling them for $400 
indifferent.gif

Wait Tim this is yours? I saw this listing on eBay and I was thinking of copping them. Were you trying to sell it? Or you bought it from him? lol

View media item 1009999

View media item 1010000

Wait Tim this is yours? I saw this listing on eBay and I was thinking of copping them. Were you trying to sell it? Or you bought it from him? lol
Yup! If you saw them on EBay size 13 then yea.....But these had people bidding on them already. I did the real ***** move and just offered a price.

It's worth whatever that person is willing to pay! I mean that's how it is in this world. If you can afford to pay that extra $ over retail and still get what you want, why not? Instead of wasting your valuable time for the next however many months needed to find something for a 'deal', if you can buy one for 300+ and use that time for something else, it's probably worth it for them. They may value time more than money, idk but honestly, it's not like we're talking about $4,000 yeezys... 

and that's funny because i think you said you bought yours for $260? So the gammas's are worth every penny for $260 but not $300? It's barely a $40 difference.. 

Last edited:
[thread="528979"]Quote:[/thread]

It's worth whatever that person is willing to pay! I mean that's how it is in this world. If you can afford to pay that extra $ over retail and still get what you want, why not? Instead of wasting your valuable time for the next however many months needed to find something for a 'deal', if you can buy one for 300+ and use that time for something else, it's probably worth it for them. They may value time more than money, idk but honestly, it's not like we're talking about $4,000 yeezys... 

and that's funny because i think you said you bought yours for $260? So the gammas's are worth every penny for $260 but not $300? It's barely a $40 difference.. 
I bought mine for 260...Not him.

I got my gammas for $260 DS through someone here on NT.. People on ebay was asking for $350-$450
indifferent.gif
I was glad that I waited and the guy gave me a good deal!
What? I just quote what he wrote. "I got my gammas for $260 DS through someone here on NT" and right after that, he was bashing that shoes are not worth $300 lmao hypocritical  

What? I just quote what he wrote. "I got my gammas for $260 DS through someone here on NT" and right after that, he was bashing that shoes are not worth $300 lmao hypocritical  
Oh, thought you were talking about me. I paid the same.

Also depending on sizing.  Copping your pair for $260 doesn't mean the market is the same for other sizes.  Even where they jack pricing at FlightClub, they jack less or more depending on sizes.  Not talking about GS and etc, just Men's sizes.  But yeah, if it's not worth that much to you but able to find it for a lower price, lower is better, if I had the option I'll be happy.  There's also the whole time/value situation, how long do I want to wait.  

Also depending on sizing.  Copping your pair for $260 doesn't mean the market is the same for other sizes.  Even where they jack pricing at FlightClub, they jack less or more depending on sizes.  Not talking about GS and etc, just Men's sizes.  But yeah, if it's not worth that much to you but able to find it for a lower price, lower is better, if I had the option I'll be happy.  There's also the whole time/value situation, how long do I want to wait.  
I wear size 13, so if I can cop for 260 anything is possible....But yra that FC thing is weird been tryna figure it out for a while now

Last edited:
I wear size 13, so if I can cop for 260 anything is possible....But yra that FC thing is weird been tryna figure it out for a while now
True.. but then again timing is also an factor. I bought a 8 recently and it's way too small so I've been looking for a 9 and it's been really tough to find one. 

Nice grab!!  I really want those Breds in the classifieds but I can't justifiy that money. The $290 I paid for my Gamma's was a little steep but as I said, I only collect a few so the extra money was easier to spend. Also not having to do a LC and knowing I wasn't getting scammed is worth something too.

Nice grab!!  I really want those Breds in the classifieds but I can't justifiy that money. The $290 I paid for my Gamma's was a little steep but as I said, I only collect a few so the extra money was easier to spend. Also not having to do a LC and knowing I wasn't getting scammed is worth something too.
How much are they? And the classifieds is like EBay....May catch a deal. May not. Good part is (most of the time) it's legit and the seller is too. I got all of my 8s out the classifieds. I want Space Jams and Black Grapes and I'm done with Jordan's until the black infrared re-release.

Thanks man.

They are $350. I want the Bred's then eventually the Jams but I'm in no hurry. The Cool Grays do nothing for me but those Columbia's are probably my favorite so the holiday releases are gonna be go time 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom