Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cool. I'll get a pair by the end of this summer. I need those.
Just be prepared to spend a good penny
laugh.gif
. I'd buy concords at resell but not jams. That's just me. Not a certainty but I'm hoping they re retro SJs in the next 5 years
nthat.gif

Most go for the same as Gammas. But why one and not the other?
Not SJs. I haven't seen a real pair under $380 and that was once. And why would I cop one and not the other? Just personal preference lol. And plus I don't expect for Concords to drop any time soon

SJ are on my list as well but I'm kind of hoping like Retro said, they re-release them. I always check fleabay and CL and yeah, nothing under at least $400 and I don't wannna pay that. My luck, I'll pony up the dough, then the day they arrive, Nike will be like "Gonna re-release them Jam's" 
laugh.gif

The hype around 11s is real, hah. You'll be lucky to find Concords under $350, even Cool Greys pull a lot nowadays. Jams on the other hand are a different beast. I can't remember the last time I saw a resale for under $400.

The hype around 11s is real, hah. You'll be lucky to find Concords under $350, even Cool Greys pull a lot nowadays. Jams on the other hand are a different beast. I can't remember the last time I saw a resale for under $400.

When people are dying for sneakers hype is real it's sad buy very real, glad I managed to cop my gammas for cheap when I did.

I've seen some cheap DS greys or VNDS...And legit from what I saw. Surprised me.

JimmyJazz is doing a restock tomorrow at my local mall at the Gamma 11s are one of the cws theyre dropping. Trying to figure out how to go about it. They said they're giving out guaranteed tickets tomorrow and it starts at 10am. Debating.....

JimmyJazz is doing a restock tomorrow at my local mall at the Gamma 11s are one of the cws theyre dropping. Trying to figure out how to go about it. They said they're giving out guaranteed tickets tomorrow and it starts at 10am. Debating.....
Where you live? And what's CWS?

Might as well start camping now fam. If you about that life lol. I'll be the first to tell you I'm not

Might as well start camping now fam. If you about that life lol. I'll be the first to tell you I'm not
He ain't about it. He don't want those Js. He don't even like sneakers. I Bet you he stand outside for some Sperry Flip Flops though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom