Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yea, that would be when I jump of the 11 train. I'm in for all OG and retro+ cw unless its GITD and/or SB themed.

im just trying to say that people on niketalk most of the times argue on a difference of opinion on a shoe and they just can't accept difference in taste exists.
lol i thought u was talking the other way around in the other post. now i see where your getting at.

So it's mid September and I'm surprised there are no early release videos of these like there were playoffs last year. Save for GS sizes has anybody actually gotten their hands on a production pair of men's size? Peeps were posting vids like crazy in August last year for the playoffs.

So it's mid September and I'm surprised there are no early release videos of these like there were playoffs last year. Save for GS sizes has anybody actually gotten their hands on a production pair of men's size? Peeps were posting vids like crazy in August last year for the playoffs.

it will be funny if these turn 'limited' and everyone goes from -easy paaaasssss to -awwwww!!dem ***** are fiiiiireeeee.... 8) 8) 8)

as long as I get one pair im good tbh, have a lot of other things to spend money on so i have to get these for retail. Every local raffle will be hit up.

If they're limited I'm gonna get em....
Lol.. Im the other way around. Im hoping this is not limited so i can cop one for retail. I like dark cw shoes.. Resellers will be al over this if this is limited and sell for 10x the price.

Lol. These will be in the 700k pair range after restocks. Guarantee it. Majority of Nikes winter shoe sales came from the breds. Doubt we will see a limites XI again

Yeah, I really hope you were, was about to drop all kinds of negativity on your ***, despite the fact that you have my favorite J's as your avatar :smile:

Last edited:
Yeah, I really hope you were, was about to drop all kinds of negativity on your ***, despite the fact that you have my favorite J's as your avatar :smile:

Haha nah I still think these gamma 11s (or whatever they are) are ugly. But that's just me. I was just trying to say something a hypebeast would say to see the responses lol

Of course these will be GR. Every XIs from the SJs to the Breds have all been GR. I don't see why these would be any different.

these are lame they could have dropped the columbia's but didnt, just to build hype..  

u/me/ppl are building up the hype for them JB doesnt have to.

remember when these were the least favorite to some now it's everyone want to have/must get shoe

Back
Top Bottom