Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you are a new sneakerhead maybe. As a kid the Columbias were my faves, but since I have seen pics of how they age I would give it to the Jams now. CGs would be my second favorite and Columbias in 3rd. I simply never liked the breds. Only thing I like about them is the red outsole.

I find the average 2013 QS Jordan release to be a harder cop than the Jams and CGs were.

But as for these, I liked them since the beginning but thought I could get along fine without em. However after seeing those clear pics of the GS version I like em even more. I will be really disappointed if I miss out on this one.
QUE???

So, let me get this straight..... "Space Jams" are your FAVORITE Jordan XI... while the Blk/Red XI's are the WORST. The ONLY Notable DIFFERENCE between the two shoes are a Clear Outsole & Red Outsole... in which you say the "Only thing I like about them is the Red Outsole."

Hmmmmm... then what do you actually dislike about the Blk/Red's since they are virtually the same shoe as "Jams" with a different bottom, in which you actually like?? Just trying to get it clear, b/c you sound SUPER Confused. LOL

Last edited:
Why are so many GS early release/grey markets out? I've never seen that before.

And it's odd to me how people will praise XI lows that don't even look good, but bash a simple colorway with only hints of blue and yellow.

And it's odd to me how people will praise XI lows that don't even look good, but bash a simple colorway with only hints of blue and yellow.
 some people here are bashing this CW way too much, I swear, one  would think they created a whole new design of the XI.

QUE???

So, let me get this straight..... "Space Jams" are your FAVORITE Jordan XI... while the Blk/Red XI's are the WORST. The ONLY Notable DIFFERENCE between the two shoes are a Clear Outsole & Red Outsole... in which you say the "Only thing I like about them is the Red Outsole."

Hmmmmm... then what do you actually dislike about the Blk/Red's since they are virtually the same shoe as "Jams" with a different bottom, in which you actually like?? Just trying to get it clear, b/c you sound SUPER Confused. LOL
Your basically saying all 11s are the same then

Only 2 black based mids not including gammas so no not all 11s are the same... Dude didn't make sense at the end of the day.

Anyone mind making some sonics 11 PS? They should've done that to stick with the formidable foe theme would've been a sick retro +

Last edited:
Why are so many GS early release/grey markets out? I've never seen that before.

You hit it right on, people are goo goo gaga over the lows, but are bashing these, calling them the worst 11 ever released?

I don't think so....

These are probably the nicest 11's (from the pics so far) for me personally, post 2006 DMP XI's. The shape doesn't look as horrid as the recent retros of the CG's, Concords and Spacejams.

I thought they were alright when I first saw the gamma blue XI' s...was hoping for a different colorway. But these have grown on me and I think they are pretty clean looking. I will add them to my XI collection if able to cop. All these new pictures coming out have made them look better in my opinion. The first pic we saw didn't do them justice.

The interesting part of Closet Collectors(GS size) video, is him saying these were made in Indonesia.

Which means they'll probably have better quality than the most recent XI's. Once a lot of kicks started going to China(foams & Jordans) that's when the quality started going down

The interesting part of Closet Collectors(GS size) video, is him saying these were made in Indonesia.

Which means they'll probably have better quality than the most recent XI's. Once a lot of kicks started going to China(foams & Jordans) that's when the quality started going down

nah

from another site, mens size gamma's

View media item 595430

Still don't understand why they didn't do the boxes last year, another cost saving measure? Is it because they made so many? For stacking purposes, it was a lot easier to identify what's what.

Will be interesting to see who's right then

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom