Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^I think they learned from last year's mistake. Seemed like many were unhappy about the packaging (myself included), so they probably decided to go back to the normal slide out box treatment for 11s. If there wasn't such a backlash from consumers, they probably would have gone with the regular boxes again.
Right, because they didn't sell out right away with the regular box.

Dudes are crying about boxes now? Sometimes I wonder if this boards been invaded by a bunch of little kids.

Dudes are crying about boxes now? Sometimes I wonder if this boards been invaded by a bunch of little kids.
willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

the slide out box is just corny IMO. Give me a black/orange box for nikes and face lid for Js. Hell, all grey box was fine with me.

People can say whatever they want about being mad at the packaging but the truth of the matter is that What JB did with the Bred release make no sense whatsoever. Its like they did it just to piss people off. 

People can say whatever they want about being mad at the packaging but the truth of the matter is that What JB did with the Bred release make no sense whatsoever. Its like they did it just to piss people off. 
how? you got the shoes, right?

Dudes acting like the box quality is an integral part of the shoe.

^cop a pair of gammas, paint the box, then sell the shoes "New Without Box" or replacement bred 11 box

easy

The boxes were cool and a nice little bone for the extra price of the XI. At the end of the day it isn't THAT big a deal though, but I can't fault dudes for wanting the boxes.

The boxes were cool and a nice little bone for the extra price of the XI. At the end of the day it isn't THAT big a deal though, but I can't fault dudes for wanting the boxes.

I agree with this, because I like how I can stack and identify by IV and V boxes, but to act like a sneaker isn't worthy of a box....a box

View media item 598155
a box?

Back
Top Bottom