Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
there was so much hate at first for these but they look solid. i would probably try and cop if they dont drop the mens snakeskin 11's this year

You missed what I was trying say I didn't mean just the midsole I ment all the black in the shoe as white... And you get... Lol

Bought a 10.5 pair of these from ebay seller zadeh kicks. He said that I should get mine mid October! Paid $320. Worth it to me to get them 2 months early. love 11s

Ait seems like alot of ppl that hated these are now back tracking hopefully it will still be a easy cop.

Don't know why those chose yellow but white would of set this shoe off. Might be an easy pass for a lot like myself but I think the uncertainty will keep the resellers going ham

glad they brought the box back, so stupid the breds didnt have em
mean.gif
they should bring back the columbis

That's like the royals of XIs threads I love the shoe too but some hate it but JB can't ignore that it keeps getting brought up every year

The sole is making me not want them, and the fact that shoes usually look better in smaller sizes is why I'm a skip this release.

Last edited:
These don't look that mice in the video. Sucks. I loved ot when I first seen the color way a few months back

Hmm, I'm debating whether or not that price is too steep and I should just wait until release or just buy it from them and skip this year's headache...

Back
Top Bottom