Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
let them hate. then people will change their opinions later on.
but here is hope that the hate continues so I can grab two.
agree completely.  i think these are very clean.  in any case, once xmas approaches, this will be a flooded thread (aka all the action in the lebron X thread right now, even prior to the heat W yesterday)

Possible Laney 11 that's supposed to release this winter? honestly I would love to see a mid shoe like the 11 lows that just released... Minus the snakeskin on these. Saw this payed from a sneaker site so I figured I would share.
Dope! Fresh new color way. 

Possible Laney 11 that's supposed to release this winter? honestly I would love to see a mid shoe like the 11 lows that just released... Minus the snakeskin on these. Saw this payed from a sneaker site so I figured I would share.
To me this makes perfect sense for jb to release these. JB seems to be recycling a lot of stuff lately. example: black 8s upper (suns and playoffs), cloak paint (penny cloaks and barkley eggplants), aj xi black upper (bred xi, xi lows). Maybe im thinking too much and its all coincidence. probly.

Just seems like this would be a logical choice b/c they just did the xi lows with the white patent and icy blue outsole/white midsole..and the black upper from the bred xi. so they would have these ready to go into production

let them hate. then people will change their opinions later on.
but here is hope that the hate continues so I can grab two.
couldnt agree more. At first I thought these were weird looking cuz of the black midsole and I would need more pics before I said cop or not....but lately I'm really intreguied by the black midsole and Im really excited for this shoe. Honestly I cant wait I have a feeling Im going to like them a lot

the color placement this decade has gotten really inside-out in my opinion

but for real, that gamma blue looks like a baby blue teal to me from them Barkley-looking joints that dropped

I dunno if i'm copping these might have to see em in person first, or wait for more pics of the what the final product will look like. I think a white midsole would have looked a little bit better.
The ONLY thing thats putting me off is the ugly midsole 
mean.gif
 why black? shoulda been white

I hope no one thinks those Carolina XIs are what's "supposedly" dropping. It's just an artist's rendition on DeviantArt.

I love a good pair of 11's but these don't fit the bill. They look a little bit like they've come straight out of #fakefiles

If JB is gonna release two XIs, which i didnt know.. They need to just release those ones in that sketch (minus snakeskin) in a "Columbia Pack" with the OG Columbias. Anything but those all black with the gamma blues 
mean.gif

JB is letting people down with this release lol. The amount if negativity toward this shoe is crazy! I don't mind this cw but I'm more interested in the taxi xiis. What is the other supposed cw releasing this holiday that I hear people talking about?

Back
Top Bottom