Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Come On JB, was it REALLY that hard to give us Columbias? if you were gonna make an all black 11s then at least make it all black!! teal jumpman is not where it is. 

The thirst for the columbia's is getting stronger everyday. You got cats who've never owned a pair let alone seen a pair lusting after those kicks. Nike/JB know exactly what they're doing with these gamma blue XI's and its brilliant. We'll finally get the columbia's soon with $20 increase in price and we'll complain......while we make preparations to camp 2 days early.

Nike is genius

The thirst for the columbia's is getting stronger everyday. You got cats who've never owned a pair let alone seen a pair lusting after those kicks. Nike/JB know exactly what they're doing with these gamma blue XI's and its brilliant. We'll finally get the columbia's soon with $20 increase in price and we'll complain......while we make preparations to camp 2 days early.

Nike is genius
No, ****** are just insane. 

They know exactly what they are doing...they have release every 11 thus far except those,the hype is building on those everytime there is a mention of XIs...those are my grails had in 96 and 01...I will try to score 3 pair and will gracefully bow out of the Jordan part of the sneaker game...

Last edited:
I personally believe the midsole on all XIs should be white, but maybe that's because that's what I'm so used to seeing. I'm sure after awhile, I'll get used to seeing a black midsole XI and it'll grow on me. Let's face it, if this shoe had a white midsole, they might as well just be Space Jams.
that's what I'm saying.. ol lazy *** mf's.. jb needs to tighten da fuq up. and quick

The way I see it is, hey this could be A LOT WORSE than we think. :lol: I mean if you want bad look at those monstrosities called the "weatherman" and the "thermal map" cws on the foams dropping later this year :\

Damn ppl still crying about the damn Colombia's? Go cry about it in the Colombia thread. They are not dropping get over it.

Last edited:
Damn ppl still crying about the damn Colombia's? Go cry about it in the Colombia thread. They are not dropping get over it.

This.
Guess the hype is that big only because they got replaced by the black/reds and even by the black/gammas. Originally the columbias were the least sought after og colorway because they look too plain for many.

lol, it's Columbia's.. Colombia is s country.. but anyway, the only other xi I ever seen with a black mid sole was a ie xi ( the ones with the see-thru mesh, think the cwy was gold-zest, nice kicks has a pic) and that xi didn't really sell. I managed to get the black and yellow- zest ie xi but that was only cuz I had the money and I wanted it in my closet.I never rock it though :/ something about that see thru mesh idk... if you like customizing kicks tho this xi would make an ill *** canvas.. imo

Nike is genius

They do. Most don't even want Columbia's they just want what's missing, it's a shame. I can't tell you how many times I've seen people list columbia's as their least favorite XI. Now everyone wants them. G T F O H W T B S.

They look clean but idk bout the "gamma blue" part..royal would have been a better option for me...sigh oh well

I think they should replace the gamma blue with maze yellow. Black/blue is a bit too close to the space jams despite these have black midsoles.

I think they should replace the gamma blue with maze yellow. Black/blue is a bit too close to the space jams despite these have black midsoles.
Hmmmm...point taken. All i know is they better be worth the wait cuz i honestly don't think they can match the hype of the bred's...(miss the bred's!!!!)

Hmmmm...point taken. All i know is they better be worth the wait cuz i honestly don't think they can match the hype of the bred's...(miss the bred's!!!!)

I skipped the black reds in 2012 because i already owned the 2001 retros where the patent leather cut and jumpman at the heel were done better though the 2012 outsoles had a brighter red which is closer to the ogs true red soles.

Lets wait how the final product looks like

it's really a Darn shame that JB is not releasing the Columbia XI this year. Why NOt though?? SJ's in 09, cool grey's in 2010, concords in 2011 Breds in 2012 why not continue the pattern and bring back another OG Colorway of the XI's this holiday? Why Couldnt JB just do that?

Us consumers give them so much money and support by buying the Jordans and selling them out each release day. I feel it's a tease they made most people think the pattern would continue of OG Colorways of the XI's releasing each December Holiday time and then dissapointing us by not giving us another Retro of the COlumbia XI's, Most OG Sneakerheads and Collectors of 10 years and longer would of really appreciated a ICY Retro of the Columbia XI rather then exploring ebay for a deadstock pair that is Yellowed on both the soles and the Patent.:smh:

These Gamma Blue/Black colorway of the XI's are disgusting if thats what it will look like with the all black Midsole. I think most people should let these sit in stores and Websites for retail until they hit outlets, send a message to JB and have them scratch heads thinking "Why has a Air Jordan XI release having such poor sales during holiday times"? THen they'll act and release the Columbias.....but of course that willl never happen because these ugly pieces of garbage will sell out anyway because it's a air Jordan XI.

Back
Top Bottom