Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why do people always say that the people that say they don't like a shoe will be the ones copping 2 pairs? How about they actually don't like the shoe?

everyone has got their own taste and people actually love these. badmind people sit in the thread and call these ugly but when pics surface the all of a sudden like em when people actually like em from when pics first surfaced and it was closest it came to black outs. and those peoplw who call these crap and ugly will be the ones in line waiting for these. you will be waiting in line for these cuz nters are frontas.
Bad assumption. I'm actually passing on these like I actually pass on all releases I say pass to (and more). In reverse to your ignorant opinion, I was interested until I saw these clearer pics.

Now you can stick that obnoxious attitude, little boy.

These are crap, I wouldn't wear them if they were free. I'm plenty set on black based ix with my 09 jams and 95 Breds.

everyone has got their own taste and people actually love these. badmind people sit in the thread and call these ugly but when pics surface the all of a sudden like em when people actually like em from when pics first surfaced and it was closest it came to black outs. and those peoplw who call these crap and ugly will be the ones in line waiting for these. you will be waiting in line for these cuz nters are frontas.
Bad assumption. I'm actually passing on these like I actually pass on all releases I say pass to (and more). In reverse to your ignorant opinion, I was interested until I saw these clearer pics.

These are crap, I wouldn't wear them if they were free. I'm plenty set on black based ix with my 09 jams and 95 Breds.
yo dont talk to ya daddy like that little girl. now go sit in yo corner.

yo dont talk to ya daddy like that little girl. now go sit in yo corner.
no more allowance for you child.

This is a GS pair just to let you all know.

Shaking my head at those last two pics. The sloppy craftsmanship and glue stains, and glue coming over the sides. Yet, people slam certain pairs from retail pairs. All pairs are sloppy now. Keeping my space jams. Need to swe some pics of the other 11's that are still rumored to drop for the Xmas holidays if they are still in the works. These are a no go for me. That funky color sole is throwing it off as well

That's what I was saying. If I need some beaters, I'd buy some Chucks, not a $200 pair of J's. But hey, it isn't our money.
waste of money, imo. beaters are you serious
Having more than a few pairs of shoes is also a waste of money so what are you saying? You dudes try to be so clever but sound so silly. Of course it's a waste of money duh. Being a sneakerhead in general is a waste of money.

Some larger pics without the IG screenshot

Via: Sole Up

I was extremely disappointed when the original pics released because I was really hoping for the Columbias (still hoping for Jordan to surprise us fingers crossed) but I still will get these just to rock and keep my other XI's in better shape.
After seeing these pics x2 please!!!
pimp.gif

I don't think these having with white PL would improve them much if at all.

I guess the thing that I don't understand besides the fact that they should of re retro'd the Columbias is that with all of JB's resources and this is the best retro+ cw that they could come up with! C'mon now.. Even tho these will sell out bc they are 11's, I think JB definitely dropped the ball on this one. Smh

Whatever their reasoning is behind making us wait longer for the Columbias you would think that they would atleast make a really nice retro + cw that would have a majority of sneakerheads goin crazy

I don't think these having with white PL would improve them much if at all.

I guess the thing that I don't understand besides the fact that they should of re retro'd the Columbias is that with all of JB's resources and this is the best retro+ cw that they could come up with! C'mon now.. Even tho these will sell out bc they are 11's, I think JB definitely dropped the ball on this one. Smh

Whatever their reasoning is behind making us wait longer for the Columbias you would think that they would atleast make a really nice retro + cw that would have a majority of sneakerheads goin crazy
Reasoning for making us wait for Columbias is so they can build hype for them. Works very well in their favor

Reasoning for making us wait for Columbias is so they can build hype for them. Works very well in their favor

Yes I understand that. The point of the last part of my previous post was that I don't get how they came up with the cw for these bc it looks like they purposely just threw a plain Jane cw on it that took 5 min and called it a day lol

the yellow still ruins it imo, sole doesn't look as bad in th e new pics as it did in the first one. still not worthy of a cop though. white midsole, no yellow and I woulda copped and i'm not even an 11 advocate

I want to come in here and talk about how terrible these look, but I'll hold on a final opinion on these until I actually see them. I thought the low white/black-true red XI were terrible until I seen them in person. Either way I'm not getting these. I'm just trying to give Jordan Brand a benefit of a doubt, that the wouldn't ACTUALLY look as bad as they do in these pics.

Yes I understand that. The point of the last part of my previous post was that I don't get how they came up with the cw for these bc it looks like they purposely just threw a plain Jane cw on it that took 5 min and called it a day lol
Well yeah it's not like JB has to make a great colorway on 11s during the holiday season because they will sell out regardless. Why waste time coming up with a better colorway if they don't have to in order for them to sell out? *JB Logic* lmao

They could make a neon pink, green, and orange 11 for Christmas and they would still sell out, yes including men's sizes.

Back
Top Bottom