Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jordan Brand has Just Made the end of the year easy for me after Dropping Taxi 12s Steel 10s Laney 5s and lightning 4s, which outshine these.

Passing on these. OG colors or bust IMO. Money saved this holiday season. Thanks JB. With my saved $ maybe I'll cop some cool grey IVs or 88 cements. But no doubt these will sell out being Jordan 11s. 

Still going to cop, but I can guarantee they won't make as many of these as they did Breds.  Which on one hand is a good thing, and on the other a bad thing.  Definitely eager to see the supposed other colorway for the other XI's.........

Still going to cop, but I can guarantee they won't make as many of these as they did Breds.  Which on one hand is a good thing, and on the other a bad thing.  Definitely eager to see the supposed other colorway for the other XI's.........
me too man ive been waiting and waiting im surprised no pics have surfaced yet

If thats the final product... Then this will be the first time ever I will ever be passing on some 11s.

Jordan Brand has Just Made the end of the year easy for me after Dropping Taxi 12s Steel 10s Laney 5s and lightning 4s, which outshine these.
Yeah already got $450 earmarked for the old Junior Seau's (Air MIssion) that are coming out this Christmas.

I'd cop if they sat and went on sale cuz they'd def be used for winter beaters. Other than that they have no appeal to me.

these arent horrible just not something ill pay resellers price or camp out for, and you either do one or both and im not willing to do either at this point in my life

Back
Top Bottom