Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wasn't feeling these at first, until I saw better pics but I may cop these if these other releases don't burn a hole in my pocket.

funny how this entire thread seems to have changed their opinion of this shoe lol, nevertheless I will be getting these, lightning 4s and bred 1s for my holiday season.

It amazes me there are still so many people here who misuse the terms "B-Grade" and "Grey Market"...
The video above doesn't show you B-Grades... They are Grey Market.
And not a flawless GM at that.
:smh:

At first I was sure that I was copping these, but not so much anymore... I like the black on black, but the gamma blue and yellow don't mesh well with me. I think these joint woulda been camp worthy if they were "black on black space jams". But honestly I would rather cop some high quality GM Concords \ Space Jams over these (don't judge me 
embarassed.gif
).

And with the Bred 1s, Laney's, and Taxi's coming out...this is an easy pass for me.

Based on what knowledge?
a hunch... i think JB learned from the crimson 3's not to play too much with multiple colors.. And I know these are retro+, every #'d release is.

I think the Fear V's were limited because of that mystery upper that was olive colored, and the 3s were semi limited because of that orange... and the Ivs were easier to get because they were very neutral, and everybody loves a IV (including myself)

Last edited:
a hunch... i think JB learned from the crimson 3's not to play too much with multiple colors.. And I know these are retro+, every #'d release is
Even if they didn't sell out immediately, they still sold out. I think a think it'll be a normal release.

a hunch... i think JB learned from the crimson 3's not to play too much with multiple colors.. And I know these are retro+, every #'d release is.

I think the Fear V's were limited because of that mystery upper that was olive colored, and the 3s were semi limited because of that orange... and the Ivs were easier to get because they were very neutral, and everybody loves a IV (including myself)
i think the only reason the fears were limited is because jb screwed up production and also heard the horrible reviews people were giving until they found out it was limited

It amazes me there are still so many people here who misuse the terms "B-Grade" and "Grey Market"...

i agree, ITS VERY ANNOYING

too many people are being mislead and misinformed with those kinda posts.

SMH

The Fear pack was a QS

These are a general release for Christmas

They're used to selling 300 or 400 thousand kicks right before Christmas. Why exactly would they not do that this year?

Even if they didn't sell out immediately, they still sold out. I think a think it'll be a normal release.

Right a lot of people think just because it didn't sell out in the first few days that JB is taking an L, but in all actuality they could be in an outlet and 25%- 50% and JB will still add a positive in gross earnings for that quarter.

Those ain't GM either those are high quality replicas. I've seen GM way better then those and that's not a good thing either

Back
Top Bottom