Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
not a big fan of 11s but when i saw that all black upper and icy blue sole i was all in for these. hope xmas plans dont get in the way.

I dont think so, i see me being like the breds. which is good with that black midsole, boom, anyday there ready to be worn

So given the fact that the soles of these shoes are pretty much a dark blue I assume that they wouldn't be doing the yellowing thing my Cool Greys, Concords and Space Jams are doing right?

I don't want any parts if these...so no worries or camping out for me this December but I will cop the 12 "Taxi" tho.

So given the fact that the soles of these shoes are pretty much a dark blue I assume that they wouldn't be doing the yellowing thing my Cool Greys, Concords and Space Jams are doing right?

I think the black midsole just makes it look dark. I think it's still a blue clear sole though so it most likely will yellow. Seems like it'll look pretty ugly once it does

Typical response! I've wanted these since the first pictures surfaced.

The first pictures that were around looked like a.s.s. Shoe looked so off it was a joke. These look a bit better, but that midsole kills it.
I have to ask my magic eight ball on this one ;-)

Its funny how most people on NIKETALK are trying to convince someone that a shoe is beautiful or ugly.Its like taste or point of view dont even exist.There are beautiful shoes and ugly shoes not different tastes,opinions etc....and if someone disagrees...then you have to prove him wrong.-DEM ***** ARE UGLY -THEY ARE FIRE BRAAAAAH... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Its funny how most people on NIKETALK are trying to convince someone that a shoe is beautiful or ugly.Its like taste or point of view dont even exist.There are beautiful shoes and ugly shoes not different tastes,opinions etc....and if someone disagrees...then you have to prove him wrong.-DEM ***** ARE UGLY -THEY ARE FIRE BRAAAAAH... :smh: :smh: :smh:
its deff diff taste what are you talking about. for example those hidious 3 lab 5s people are still gonna buy em and some like em

I have no clue what you're saying or trying to say

So how long before they make an 11 with a GITD sole? Hype would be astronomical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom