Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Imo the sole looks so weird with the black midsole. If I got them as a gift I would probably wear them tho

u gonna wear the shoe tree tho 
indifferent.gif

Gotta activate my flame ******ant suit for this one...........

I like these. In fact, some pretty nice mid 1's have been coming out this year. I don't see why anyone would front on these, when that Element PL crap isn't going to be anything better. They're just going to do the same thing they did with these 'Jordan 1 "Retro '95" but slap a limited tag on it charge you out the *** and most will go for it as they always do. The took it hook, line and sinker with those goofy *** looking  5Lab3's.

I would actually pick up the Varsity red pair, but won't have the funds after other pick ups on that same release day. And as much as these get clowned on the internet, they don't sit......

Last edited:
^^ no need to worry about getting flamed. You like what you like brotha. I don't mind those ones though. They're actually decent. I think if they would have made the mid-sole all black and just iced out the sole then they would have been fire.

Gotta activate my flame ******ant suit for this one...........

I like these. In fact, some pretty nice mid 1's have been coming out this year. I don't see why anyone would front on these, when that Element PL crap isn't going to be anything better. They're just going to do the same thing they did with these 'Jordan 1 "Retro '95" but slap a limited tag on it charge you out the *** and most will go for it as they always do. The took it hook, line and sinker with those goofy *** looking  5Lab3's.

I would actually pick up the Varsity red pair, but won't have the funds after other pick ups on that same release day. And as much as these get clowned on the internet, they don't sit......
Thats how I felt about the 1s that look like 13s. Those were dope. I was waiting for it to go on sale to buy but they didnt.

They do sit for weeks. Not long enough to go on clearance.

Last edited:

These don't look that bad. I wish it had a white midsole instead of the black. It would be a nice contrast to the predominantly black upper. Not sure how I feel about the smoked black outsole. I think it would have looked nicer with the icy blue tint sole. At lease these smoke sole won't yellow (or won't yellow as fast)...
I swear I really think this is the same icy blue sole as the others but the black makes it look different. The reason I think this is bc I was lookin on youtube at someone that was painting the reverse concord lows and when they got done the soles looked just like these.       Here is vid.Fast forward to end to see better view. remember this is painting just outside when the gammas will actually be solid black so it would change it a bit more bc on the vid he didnt paint under the sole so I think that might be why its not all the way the same. Again just observing I could be wrong but something to look at.

Last edited:
I swear I really think this is the same icy blue sole as the others but the black makes it look different. The reason I think this is bc I was lookin on youtube at someone that was painting the reverse concord lows and when they got done the soles looked just like these.     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAc5reqjtDo  Here is vid.Fast forward to end to see better view. remember this is painting just outside when the gammas will actually be solid black so it would change it a bit more bc on the vid he didnt paint under the sole so I think that might be why its not all the way the same. Again just observing I could be wrong but something to look at.

I kinda thought that also, but I believe it is a darker sole. Just not as dark as the first photo that surfaced. Just my 2¢

It'll be nice to wear these and not worry too much about messing them up. I'd like two pair. One to rock hard and one to sit on. At least not every little scuff or dirt spot will show up. If they are darker soles they won't be as hard to keep fresh.

Back
Top Bottom