Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am not crazy about black kicks but these are actually really nice. May try to cop if I can get my hands on a pair.

The only good colorway. Even the post 13 jordans have one good colorway for almost every shoe.

So is the bottom blue like the bred's bottom is red, or is the bottom just the blue tint that stays for a while to help it yellow slower and then turns to clear? It would be cool if it was blue forever. I personally think they look dope. I always thought the space jams should have had a permanent blue bottom similar to the breds..

View media item 620676
So did I

:smh:

Incomparable. So you can't like a athlete's signature shoe because that same athlete is wearing it?

It is is incomparable because: MJ, wearing Air Jordans, his own signature sneakers, his own sneaker sig line, Kanye, wearing sneakers that are called Air Jordans which aren't a part of his sneaker line.....not that hard to figure that out...

you're also insulting like over 95% of the people that bought OG Air Jordans back in the day......but we already know you weren't old enough to live in the late 80s early 90s so it's understandable to think that way....because no true fan of Michael Jordan resorts to his fashion outside of basketball for reasoning...

...but that's fine you don't have to be a fan of the man, just the fan of the shoes, but to make that quoted comment is disrespectful to people that genuinely like the sneakers because MJ put his foot in em....and if you still don't understand, well enjoy your bel airs and other retro + cws that have no affiliation to the brands past.

Exactly what I was thinking reading all that.. Dislikes WC88s, IXs and Blk/Red XIs but wants some Bel Airs.. :smh:

Exactly why I don't mind dissing "95% of people who bought the OGs" You just keep proving your stupidity.

>Everyone is entitiled to their opinion
>He doesnt care for the WCs. He must be 8 years old

:rofl:

Yah I didnt live in the 80s or 90s because I have an opinion and being an OG colorway is not enough to make me like a shoe. You guys are ******g clowns.

But that is how OGs end all arguments "He doesnt agree with us he must be 8" Or "He actually is less than XX years old (changes every argument) he doesnt have the right to wear the shoe"

The funny thing some OGs remember which shoes I have, what threads I have started, etc but you can't remember my age because that would be an inconvience when trying to claim someone is still in their teens when they are not.

Last edited:
The fact that you responded to all of that proves that you have a problem with people that are older than you. Maybe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself why you get so mad or have a problem at virtually everyone that's older than you...idk but do you

But everyone can state an opinion. A simple " I think the bred 11s are the worst cw to me imo" and leave it at that would be fine. You know that there would be backlash but you chose not to ignore it. Then you responded with the "sports fanboy" comment which added insult to your opinion. That's why people here are having a major problem with some of your postings.....

But I never assumed you were a teen or a kid. I stated "not old enough to remember".....You could be 21-25 for all I care but I'm banking on you're in your early 20s....because being in Chicago like I and to not appreciate what Michael Jordan did for this city we live in, clearly shows that you were probably born in the early 90s or late 80s.....now you were probably alive at those times, but TOO YOUNG to remember the impact OG Air Jordans had to the sneaker community back then.

Now you can respond with your usual "I dislike OGs and everyone that's older than me, they're all clowns, i dislike the 90s, 90s hip hop etc" but everyone knows that you're a pastime hater so it's predictable now.

So go ahead, your turn to reply

Last edited:
Responded to all of that? :lol:
Those two entire quotes aimed at me?

I dont. I only have a problem with people who think its an accomplishment that they are as old as Phil Knight. I have done favors for people on this site who are older and arent trying to clown someone for being under 30. You clearly have a problem with people who are younger than you. And yes that inference can be made about someone who couldnt possibly have lived in the 80s and 90s because he collects than you. Or makes false assumption after false assumption about someone cuz they are younger.

Again keep making more stupid uneducated inferences for no reason at all. I almost exclusively collect shoes from the 90s, listen to hip hop from the 90s, etc. Yup I am a past time hater. |: Please keep making such stupid comments and further prove my point. Go ahead OG. Tell me more about how I don't know about what MJ has done for this city. MJ and Al Capone are all this city is known for in some of the cities/countries I used to live in before I came to Chicago. Must because he had no impact at all according to my mind. I'm under 30 I know nothing.

21-25 is old enough to own a lot of the OGs btw. Just people that age outgrew em.

Last edited:
Responded to all of that? :lol:
Those two entire quotes aimed at me?

I dont. I only have a problem with people who think its an accomplishment that they are as old as Phil Knight. I have done favors for people on this site who are older and arent trying to clown someone for being under 30. You clearly have a problem with people who are younger than you. And yes that inference can be made about someone who couldnt possibly have lived in the 80s and 90s because he collects than you.

Again making more stupid uneducated inferences for no reason at all. I almost exclusively collect shoes from the 90s, listen to hip hop from the 90s, etc. Yup I am a past time hater. |: Please keep making such stupid comments and further prove my point. Go ahead OG. Tell me more about how I don't know about what MJ has done for this city. MJ and Al Capone are all this city is known for in some of the cities/countries I used to live in before I came to Chicago. Must because he had no impact at all according to my mind. I'm under 30 I know nothing.

21-25 is old enough to own a lot of the OGs btw. Just people that age outgrew em.

show me posts from my sn that I have a "problem" with people that are younger than me. Plus noone asked about your contributions, that's a "i'm better than you" moment you're having. But keep telling yourself that you're a NTer that has no problems or issues when someone disagrees with your opinions.

EDIT: I do find it rare that a Chicagoan isn't an MJ fan though. Go figure.

Last edited:
^It's not an I'm better than you moment. Its proving that I have no problem with OGs whose life accomplishments dont include bein 30sum years old.

EDIT: Also never said I want an MJ fan either.

Also you can't show me any quote stating that I have a problem with older dudes with misconstruing anything I said (like you just did again). But go ahead. Amuse me.

Last edited:
That's enough guys. Take it to PM's or just STOP. Let's get this thread back on topic. Thanks.

PAW_3299-X2.jpg

joints look garbage on da feet....

I can live with the yellow in these, but I can't get past the blue outsole. It looks horrible to me with the black misdole. They should have done blackouts. That would have been a fine addition to the 11 mids. These will always be the red-headed stepchild (no offense to red-headed stepchildren).

Last edited:
I can live with the yellow in these, but I can't get past the blue outsole. It looks horrible to me with the black misdole. They should have done blackouts. That would have been a fine addition to the 11 mids. These will always be the red-headed stepchild (no offense to red-headed stepchildren).
I would've liked these more if the outsole as smoked out like the stealth foams last year then that would be great!

Back
Top Bottom