Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only one that thinks its weird that people complain about these being an all black shoe and wanting the columbias which is basically the opposite in color. I don't understand why people complain about having an all black shoe releasing. I'd rather have an all black shoe vs. all white shoe. (I'm only talking about the people who complain about an all black XI releasing and following into the Columbia XI hype)

Am I the only one that thinks its weird that people complain about these being an all black shoe and wanting the columbias which is basically the opposite in color. I don't understand why people complain about having an all black shoe releasing. I'd rather have an all black shoe vs. all white shoe. (I'm only talking about the people who complain about an all black XI releasing and following into the Columbia XI hype)

Last I checked, white and black were different colors. Plus, there are history and nostalgic factors behind people wanting the Columbias.

Last edited:
the bred 11s (first 2012 release) was not TLO... and it was limit 2 per customer if im not mistaken

i think NDC will put a TLO on these if they did TLO on the Steel Xs

*TLO  makes me feel like i have little to no chance manually... 

Last edited:

the bred 11s (first 2012 release) was not TLO... and it was limit 2 per customer if im not mistaken

i think NDC will put a TLO on these if they did TLO on the Steel Xs

*TLO  makes me feel like i have little to no chance manually... 
The Breds were a TLO...It was just a too easy of a cop. That's why ppl don't like the Bred cuz so many ppl have em'. The easier the cop, the better. I don't care for other wearing the same shoe as me. I done literally wore my Breds 6x's since RD

People do not dislike the Breds because it was an easy cop. Get out of here. I guarantee that the Concords (whenever they come out next) will not be disliked even though they will be made in concord numbers. The Breds are the worst Jordan 11 Mid colorway. Plain and simple. And on another note the Concords were just as easy as a cop. A few websites had em the next day (and no I can't remember which) but I know because my friend who isnt into shoes asked where to get em and I pointed him to whatever website it was (and it was a major website, not some underground website). It wasnt until AFTER the concords that all this camping madness started. The BM Vs sat, even the CG XIs were not a hard cop. Even the Bred IVs that came out after the concords are liked and that was an easy cop as well yet people love em. Stop with that nonsense. Many easy cops are very well liked.

Last edited:
^The Breds are the worst mid colorway? The Concords were as easy to cop as the Breds? Are you on crack my guy?

Nope. The breds are garbage. Only reason to like em is cuz MJ wore em. Not something I give a **** about. Its the sport fanboys version of liking a shoe because Yeezy wore em instead of likingnit because you like it.

Nope. The breds are garbage. Only reason to like em is cuz MJ wore em. Not something I give a **** about. Its the sport fanboys version of liking a shoe because Yeezy wore em instead of likingnit because you like it.
your definately on crack. how are people not gonna like one of mjs signature color.

^Just proved my point.

It's MJ's favorite therefore it should be mine too. Half of you guys with that stupid mentality are the ones saying. Kids shouldn't have these shoes. They only like em cause Kanye West wore em.

But if this is who you want to model your style after be my guest.
View media item 618067

^Just proved my point.

It's MJ's favorite therefore it should be mine too. Half of you guys with that stupid mentality are the ones saying. Kids shouldn't have these shoes. They only like em cause Kanye West wore em.

But if this is who you want to model your style after be my guest.
View media item 618067
i guess your a minority that dont like the bred cw. btw people actually dislike the bred 11s cuz they over produced and released em too many times but i aint complaining im gladd i got ma pair.

keep telling yourself that.

I want to see what the excuse when the Columbias are overproduced and everybody still loves them

Last edited:
keep telling yourself that.

I want to see what the excuse when the Columbias are overproduced and everybody still loves them
of course people are gonna complain cuz nothing ever satisfy them. i dont even understand why people are mad cuz of over production cuz if they missed out they woulda been madd.

DAMN you would think being from NY MJ would have better fashion sense, but no.  He fails miserably on so many occasions.

it's funny how people talk about MJ's fashion sense when it comes to his sneakers

people forget Tinker Hatfield was the one who actually designed the shoe 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I never understood why someone in here gets mad , or gets off his way to try and prove that a colorway is ugly , or the best or whatever . So i can't have my own taste right?I mean '' The Breds are the worst Jordan 11 Mid colorway. Plain and simple.'' .To me its the best colorway . Sorry , but i was there when he wore these and the superb design and memories are what draws me to them .To me they are the best sneaker ever .I must be dumb then.Or at least have a bad taste.Oh well.

View media item 618148

it's funny how people talk about MJ's fashion sense when it comes to his sneakers

people forget Tinker Hatfield was the one who actually designed the shoe 
laugh.gif

Well as the picture shows MJ certainly made a few fashion choices he should re-think and so does Tinker.  I only like a handful of his designs the rest I easily pass on.

Back
Top Bottom