• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

god you guys are impatient. lmao.
lol what you expect? I feel like everyone and their moms gettin an email minus me and GrizzlyAnimal      
laugh.gif

is finish line the only retailer getting these ?
give up the salt man. we all know they arent the only place getting them, just let those of us who got drafted be happy we can cop with minimal effort or hassle. not everyone likes bot battles or watching FNL spa page refresh for 2 hours

So has anyone gotten a "you lose" email yet? I'd like to know if they'll send anything at all....or if this was just generally a big clusterf**k. 

Last edited:
Looking like all the Emails being sent now are telling folks they've lost. FNL is also telling folks now that if they haven't received a winning email more than likely they didn't win, but to still look out for the email. Haven't got anything at all :smh: (Edit* Just got my Email and didn't win)

Last edited:
Yeah same here, just received the loser email but I won with my other email. At least this means the ball is rolling, hopefully the winners tickets arrive shortly.

Just got my loser email from FNL. Oh well still a lot of options to get a pair. Will try online.

Back
Top Bottom