Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just got da text from my girl that she got her ticket. Ill find out Sunday if they are doing tickets for GS sizes at other spots because she wants them too.
She funny tho cause she keeps saying they look like her space jams :lol:
Hopefully you find somewhere. Anywhere by me central jersey they doing first come for GS on release day

just got da text from my girl that she got her ticket. Ill find out Sunday if they are doing tickets for GS sizes at other spots because she wants them too.
She funny tho cause she keeps saying they look like her space jams :lol:
Hopefully you find somewhere. Anywhere by me central jersey they doing first come for GS on release day

thx... might focus on grabbing hers online then. I remember when getting her size was so simple.

Im in central yu aint luck up on the FNL draft im picking mine up at menlo
Na I didn't and I even put in for freehold mall that gets a lot of pairs and my girls email for Quaker for me and nothin. Will be goin to oxford this Sunday for a ticket. Gonna be like flyers vs devils lol and I don't even follow hockey

thx... might focus on grabbing hers online then. I remember when getting her size was so simple.
Yup good ol days when you could cop anything so simple. I tried to get my girl FR5s on release day around 11am and they sold out. They didn't get the most amount of pairs but still

My Draft email came at 10am on Monday (9th) and I RSVP'd about 10 seconds later.
Confirmation TICKET came "shortly" thereafter at 11pm last night (12th).

Still no ticket. Looks like its online or bust for me since I will already be traveling for the holidays.

posts 39,026 views 2,512,266

last years thread

posts 4,904 views 319,369

plus the posts for each year/shoe where in days of each other for each year

posts 39,026 views 2,512,266

last years thread

posts 4,904 views 319,369

plus the posts for each year/shoe where in days of each other for each year
its not the shoe... its niketalk in general.

remember the DB foams thread ? Completely dead yet they sold for 1k after release.

Got my Finishline ticket last night.  Good to know I get at least I get 1 pair on release day this year.  Doesn't mean I won't try for another at Foot Locker.  They are giving out tickets Sunday morning for these.  We shall see how that goes.

Ever thought of grabbing that 3rd pair and hooking up a NTer for retail? Perhaps one who can't win anything to save his life? Cough me cough. Hint hint, nudge nudge
@WeezyR1  don't you get all the limited releases? could have sworn you won like 2 pairs of Fear Vs

the GR gods are not with you sir 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom