Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I might have to cop these. Havn't bought a pair of Jays since the 2011 Space Jams! Are these a GR available on Eastbay? Wishing page one would be edited with all the pertinent information instead of trying to search and read 164 pages! Draft? Raffle? :lol: I feel like a newbie!

honestly, if you just want a FAQ about eastbay then call the 1800 number and they'll tell you whats good.

I might have to cop these. Havn't bought a pair of Jays since the 2011 Space Jams! Are these a GR available on Eastbay? Wishing page one would be edited with all the pertinent information instead of trying to search and read 164 pages! Draft? Raffle? :lol: I feel like a newbie!

2009 Space Jams?! or 2011 Concords?! :tongue:

concords (2011) or space jams (2009)

Dang was it 2009? Wow I have been out of the game for a while! Thanks for the info @ bigj505

Edit... Just checked my pair with the receipt inside... yup the 12/23/2009 Space Jams!

Last edited:
Any chance I'll be able to trade my pair of gammas for a pair of blk/royal 1's? [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Any chance I'll be able to trade my pair of gammas for a pair of blk/royal 1's? [emoji]128526[/emoji]
laugh.gif
 sorry man but no way, you'll have to add a couple hundred on top

good lookin on the sunday raffle info.. thats new news too me! lol

there should be plenty of these to go around.. even the local footlockers that never receive J's or any hype release are on the footlocker launch locator. 
Just talked to a FL manager and confirmed it's not a raffle. They are giving out guaranteed tickets first come first served.

Saw someone with these on at rif la. Have to say that they look really good on foot and in person.

I struck out in the FNL draft but it's cool since I already reserved a pair from http://shop.jsfordays.com. I'm good.

I'm still trying to decide whether I'll wake up early and fight the web traffic so I can put a pair underneath the Christmas tree for my baby brother. He's 23 but I swear he still reacts to a surprise pair of Js like he's 10.

quick question for those who have been through the process before. When i pick up my rsvp'd pair, can i also grab another pair of the first come first serve sizes or is it a separate line altogether? 

quick question for those who have been through the process before. When i pick up my rsvp'd pair, can i also grab another pair of the first come first serve sizes or is it a separate line altogether? 
NikeDallas didn't have a separate line for FCFS when I picked up my RSVP pairs, the few times I did it. Just had people lingering around, so I assume if they still have your size, you can get another pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom