Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Who has ordered online from JimmyJazz before? What time and day do the gammas get released online PST? Pretty successful for some? 

For those in the Bay Area, it looks like HOH VF is still contacting raffle winners. 3 of my friends just won in the past hour. I'm hoping I get a call soon.

Just got a vm from FNL. They confirmed my size and reiterated the pick up times as stated in my email draft confirmation.

Do you guys think doing overnight shipping on saturday will get the shoe to your house on Christmas Eve which tuesday since the mail wont run on Wednesday.

Also, how good do you think chances are for online Saturday. Need a 11.5 for me and 10.5 for a gift. Usually get guranteed from sharpstown every year but i had to go out of town on Sunday for work. So its online or bust. Any tips for best chances online?
Maybe not. Maybe it's just my area and the ice storm across the midwest a couple of weeks ago but UPS has been a day or two behind schedule on all of my packages for the past week or so, even my Amazon Prime orders that I placed on Saturday.

my local foot locker is getting a whopping 20 pairs first come first serve lookes like ill be awake real early
I think you meant to put "NOT SLEEP". Ppl where lined up and cut off at 25ppl for one footlocker I went to for guaranteed tickets

Just got a call from Serramonte FTL or FA (totally did not hear the girl's voice as I'm
pimp.gif
at the moment...)

FYI it was from a Blocked number.

Just got a call from Serramonte FTL or FA (totally did not hear the girl's voice as I'm
pimp.gif
at the moment...)

FYI it was from a Blocked number.
damn...i got a call earlier from a blocked number but when i kept saying hello, it just sounded like people having sex... double L's

Back
Top Bottom