Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saw a lady use her infant(in stroller) to block people at the door so her husband could get into the mall quicker at a FCFS today.

Saw a lady use her infant(in stroller) to block people at the door so her husband could get into the mall quicker at a FCFS today.
mean.gif

mean.gif
 Not surprised, at a ticket release down here in FL there were parents out early in the morning, in the cold, with their kids/babies standing in line. You've got the kids crying and complaining and wanting to go home and the parents just telling them to be quiet, all so the parents can get more pairs of the shoe. Makes no damn sense.

Yes. I  in the store yesterday when a woman came in and asked did they still have a size 5 GS . Employee said yes and went to get the shoe so she can try it on  then she handed him $300 for them
but are the mens $300? Or more? Makes no sense for gs and men's to be the same price

Back
Top Bottom