Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Something really must be up. I got back to my computer and see that NTSF tweeted 7 minutes prior. Thought what the hell might as well send a DM anyways even though it's super late. Got a DM back less than 2 minutes later for a 10.5.

how is something up, they arent limited and probably have hundreds of pairs

I havent seen anyone that have said they won in Dallas... they been closed for for while now.

Did anyone using bots win in Dallas? ...its cool just admit it bot users. Congrats to all that won NT's rsvp. I guess it online for me.

Got through to NTSF manually. My second ever successful RSVP. Sadly the other pair was for the BRED 11s last year this same time. SIZE 10

Nope, You? I must have entered 20 raffles and havent gotten a call. Hit manual rsvp..go figure
I got a call back from the hoh at gsp. I better have after waiting for over two hours :lol: Keep close attention to your phone, they might still call a few winners tomorrow, u never know

I only pray that the amount of people getting the shoes in stores somehow means y'all make it easier for those of us trying online.

But.....probably not.
laugh.gif

how is something up, they arent limited and probably have hundreds of pairs
I don't mean something up as in something fishy, I just mean something is different, whether it be how they handled DM's, the number of shoes, etc.

I havent seen anyone that have said they won in Dallas... they been closed for for while now.

Did anyone using bots win in Dallas? ...its cool just admit it bot users. Congrats to all that won NT's rsvp. I guess it online for me.
Does any

I swear on my life I used no bot, but I won a 10.5 at Nike Dallas.

Already congrats bro ..at least somebody got thru ...I wonder WTF is up with Dallas seriously tho ...none of my folks or friends won ...ridiculous

I got a call back from the hoh at gsp. I better have after waiting for over two hours :lol: Keep close attention to your phone, they might still call a few winners tomorrow, u never know
Congrats[emoji]127876[/emoji]

I don't see how you cant succeed with these lol.

People in here acting like these are limited royals or black/gold 1's lol.Calm down,you will be able to buy these.Multiple pair if you want.

RSVP is such a joke. After today I'm done participating in it ever again. I'll go without a pair rather than waste a minute on participating in such a flawed and anti-customer process

Back
Top Bottom