Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thanx
wink.gif

REPPED !!!!

Last edited:
got a pair on foot asylum but dont know if i got the correct size...do they display their sizes in UK or US sizes?

Was able to get a UK size 10 from Chimp. First time buying from there anyone have any experiences with them?

Did end ever come up? I remember last year them fools dropped it 10 minutes before the schedule time

Alright...I'm headed to bed.  Got 4 under my belt (3x size 10.5 (SNS, Footpatrol, and Jimmy Jazz), 1 size 11 (Footasylum).  No need to wake up at 5AM.  Was trying to get it from END or SOLEHEAVEN but no luck.  Heck...all these prices are about even w/USA MSRP + tax/shipping.  Except for Footpatrol and Footasylum...I had to pay about $20-$40 extra, but worth it seeing that PREORDERs of $285-$399 have been selling out. 

1 to rock, 1 to stock, 1 for a rainy day fund and 1 for instant cha ching!

Hanon and FS for me. Chimp wouldn't let me change the country so I quickly moved on to the next. Good Night!

Anyone luck up on soleheaven? i know i didn't.... got an endless loading page.lol what total come up to?

Last edited:
Yes footasylum is super legit.Got my Air max 1 fbs from the.Shoes come in the bad of death tho lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom