Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Those Euros sites from last night is messing up every card this morning ...call your bank and verify the charges and the orders should go thru.

where's the flood of pictures at, its about that time.. 
nerd.gif

Anyone at NTNY at this moment?  Trying to find out how the crowd is or are there any lines for pick ups...

All in all, a pretty stress free release. Seems like a lot of people got through. For mass GR like these it just takes a lot of patience. Major sites like FTL and FNL won't sell out immediately so you just got to wait it out.

woke up 8:15 pst i was just foolin around eastbay and after 10 add to cart clicks i got me a 10.5
laugh.gif
 i wasn't really trying to get one but might as well now, might be useful trade bait in the future
laugh.gif

Doubled up. Guy at finishline was like you won the online raffle but we can't find your winners circle info. I gave him a look[emoji]128574[/emoji]and he said no worries we'll get your box sir and scratched my name off his list. I don't have time for games.[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
the fiasco at orland lmao....maaaaaaaaaaan i can't stand my people i really can't at times....

Looks like he got the 11. Must have released it from my cart after all the checkout errors. Least another NT'er got it, and its going to a fellow officer.
nthat.gif
thanks  
nthat.gif
 my boy is going to be happy when he get these... i too had alot of checkout errors even called wells fargo to make sure they were not blocking the card..but at the end i think it was the cell  number on my debit card not matching my new cell number i was putting in.. didnt think finishline was that anal on info.. though just the billing was suppost to be the same. how the hell am i going to remember every number i put on my credit cards. never thought it was that relievent in buying things online..

Back
Top Bottom