Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've never had my order cancelled on FNL and I really only use paypal. Now have i had trouble checking out with paypal on there? damn right, but I also had trouble with credit and debit cards on there

So I struck out camping at the local sneaker spot and i messed up the NDC this morning by trying to use chrome on the mobile. Ill be waiting for a restock. 

I really thought i would be able to go into the Footaction and Footlocker in the mall to pick up the pairs that were won via raffle but not picked up and the Managers at both stores refused to tell me if they had unclaimed pairs avalible. Crooked *** people. 

thanks  
nthat.gif
 my boy is going to be happy when he get these... i too had alot of checkout errors even called wells fargo to make sure they were not blocking the card..but at the end i think it was the cell  number on my debit card not matching my new cell number i was putting in.. didnt think finishline was that anal on info.. though just the billing was suppost to be the same. how the hell am i going to remember every number i put on my credit cards. never thought it was that relievent in buying things online..
I always read about everyone having issues with FL, but I have never had a problem with them until this morning.  It probably didn't help that I changed names and telephone numbers mid checkout the first time to my Wife's because she wanted to put it on her Amex instead of mine smh.

Damn, I thought this morning was SUPER easy on NDC. I was all wrapped up and checking out by the time the clock struck 5:00:00 AM.

I'm still trying to tell myself that it is ok that I didn't get my pair. But myself won't listen to me and is really pissed. ARGH!!!

I was in your shoes last year. The only thing I can say is don't pay resell. If (big if) they're like last years model, then they'll hit outlets, restock during All Star Game and probably another time or two.

my question is why are there all of these sizes just sitting in someones cart on FTL? that is really mind bottling (movie pun) to me lol

Is there any chance FNL will cancel an order even after sending a confirmation? This is my first order from there and I just want to make sure I don't need to try to lock down a pair elsewhere..
FNL is Notorious for cancelling orders!!!!  People have even had orders cancelled and then see their size restocked the next day! Many times a majority of people that order when they first go up get cancelled and the people that get it on restock a few hours later get theirs!! FNL has no rhyme or reason sometimes.

Eastbay just kicked back my 12.5, shortly after my pair with FTL went thru.
The pair I got from FTL probably contributed to the sell out on Eastbay since they are the same company.

impress??..........he wasnt being an *** making fun of people in line cause he copped early.........the only thing you can really call him a loser on is he probably paid to much to get them early......but hey at least he liked the shoes he copped unlike yourself...........

K, thanks for defending this lame dude, I'll like the extra money I get when I sell them before even receiving the package, moving on now

Damn, I thought this morning was SUPER easy on NDC. I was all wrapped up and checking out by the time the clock struck 5:00:00 AM.
for the most part NDC was real smooth, I had to work at 830 so I left my house early headed over to the city I work in stopped at a quick check got there at like 7:57 and started searching the style number page loaded at 8:01 added my size now I did wait in line for like 10 minutes but once I got to the checkout screen it was really quick and easy thank god

Wish it was that easy for me, it took forever. I didnt check out till 5:55 had to use paypal cuz for some reason they were having real issues with the type of CC dropdown menu. Hastle

The Air Jordan 11 Retro "Gamma Blue" is sold out in men's sizes 7.5, 8, 12.5, 13.5-17 and grade school sizes 4-6.5 online.

I saw 12 and... :smh:

But most likely sz 12 will probably sell out before my timer expires.

Edit: my homegirl just hit me up and she has a 12 for me. :nthat:

Last edited:
All black sneakers tend to have more of mystique, somewhat of an acquired taste. I love em I don't care what people think.

Maybe we get an all white pair next year!

But unlike in the past I will not get my hopes up of that actually happening.

K, thanks for defending this lame dude, I'll like the extra money I get when I sell them before even receiving the package, moving on now
not defending him......just telling it like it is.......its comparable to you as well........you remember when you use to have that pic in your avy with your shirt off trying to impress this site that is full of men???..........................View media item 63035.............talk about loser.............

I checked out at 7:05AM CST on NDC, and thought I had no chance, especially since the order declined due to my pending charges from all those Euro sites last night, but I got thru pretty smoothy for the first time on NDC using another card, maybe them limiting the release to 1 pair and it also being non TLO helped me out this morning.

How long has the wish list trick been working on FNL? ....reps to whoever posted that! 

for the most part NDC was real smooth, I had to work at 830 so I left my house early headed over to the city I work in stopped at a quick check got there at like 7:57 and started searching the style number page loaded at 8:01 added my size now I did wait in line for like 10 minutes but once I got to the checkout screen it was really quick and easy thank god

Back
Top Bottom