Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Down to my last pair of Gammas I was gonna keep it
But I think I might have came up
What u guys think about giving up my Gammas
to trade for a pair of the Coraline dunks and I add $100
Coraline dunks are ugly as hell regardless of how expensive or exclusive they are. Gamma's are lame too, you're better off selling or trading for a pair of OG c/w.

Last edited:
anyone know what was up with NDC this morning? I usually cop early from the product code but this time the shoe never loaded for some reason? by the time i clicked on the twitter link from nike it was too late.. i thought it wasn't TLO?

anyone know what was up with NDC this morning? I usually cop early from the product code but this time the shoe never loaded for some reason? by the time i clicked on the twitter link from nike it was too late.. i thought it wasn't TLO?

I think they mighta caught on

I tried the same and the twitter popped up first

On my 3g phone at that, before the cart ever loaded on my pc.

Last edited:
of course, had them in cart at 8:01, would have been 8:00 flat but im an idiot and used a link someone posted for NDC and it wouldnt load any shoes SMH

last time i click a link from anyone again
Yeah, that's the last time I do that. Good thing I had a few NDC tabs open 
laugh.gif

Im not here to argue with you i get what your saying and your right they did sell really well

but what im talking about is the colorway in general it doesnt go hard enough, of course these were gonna sell out almost all JB retroes do

And im not trying to sound critical of you or anything but judging a shoe release by the pandemonium a shoe causes upon release kinda sounds as bad as judging by the page count

All retros do sell out but not all releases have 700000 pairs that sold out in minutes colorway not that hot in my opinion but this was jb testing the thirst for Xmas 11's/trolling with "black Columbia's"

I wish some young cat tries to fight me for some sneakers sometime so I can roll on some clowns that is the lamest and funniest thing I have ever seen.

Last edited:
All retros do sell out but not all releases have 700000 pairs that sold out in minutes colorway not that hot in my opinion but this was jb testing the thirst for Xmas 11's/trolling with "black Columbia's"

How did they sell out in minutes? I got 2 pairs online hours after.

And if you're judging how successful a release is by the number of posts, then the Kobe preludes are an epic failure.

Back
Top Bottom