• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FNL UPS Ground Shipping sucks to California lol

Scheduled Delivery

Thursday, 01/02/2014, By End of Day
Yup, the main downside of copping from FNL while in CA is the fact that you have to PAY for shipping and they ship it via a horse drawn carriage. 
mean.gif

if they restocked the concords, then the breds, do people really need to keep asking if they'll restock gamma's?
eyes.gif

just saying

Last edited:
Yup, the main downside of copping from FNL while in CA is the fact that you have to PAY for shipping and they ship it via a horse drawn carriage. :smh:  
True hahaha mine is scheduled to be delivered on the 2nd of next year :smh:

Last edited:
I literally just now received my shipping notification from NDC ...still scheduled delivery for tomorrow. I was just about to start a chat session and closed out the window when i got the email.

My Finishline pair is scheduled for delivery this Friday 12/27 and I chose the horse drawn carriage option.

FINALLY received my shipping confirmation. Was shipped today at 12pm and is supposed to be here tomorrow at 3:00

Fed Ex delivery scheduled for tonight at 8pm. Waited all day since I had off. Refresh tracking at 6pm and it says customer not home at 4:53pm WTF!!!
What kinda dude does this a day before xmas eve?
Called to complain and theyre like we will ask him to make sure he goes to the right address. Im like he didnt even get out of his truck WTF!!! People pay alot of money for this service and you have guys like this that dont even get out of the truck???
Shes like again we will ask the driver to make sure hes going to the right house.
Im like so now your going to send me the same driver that dissed me today?
Fed Ex sucks balls! Never had this issue with UPS.

For those who didn't get a shipping email from ndc and worried your shoes didn't ship they probably just didn't send your email I contacted them again and the chick said oh your shoes have already been shipped let me send your email so keep yall heads up

Fed Ex delivery scheduled for tonight at 8pm. Waited all day since I had off. Refresh tracking at 6pm and it says customer not home at 4:53pm WTF!!!
What kinda dude does this a day before xmas eve?
Called to complain and theyre like we will ask him to make sure he goes to the right address. Im like he didnt even get out of his truck WTF!!! People pay alot of money for this service and you have guys like this that dont even get out of the truck???
Shes like again we will ask the driver to make sure hes going to the right house.
Im like so now your going to send me the same driver that dissed me today?
Fed Ex sucks balls! Never had this issue with UPS.
My FedEx delivery was scheduled for 3PM today and now the estimated delivery date/time changed to N/A, with the last scan being 3AM last night. Uh....
indifferent.gif

I called FED EX too and they said the driver reached his total quota of time driving today so he didnt make mine and if I would like I can pick up the package at local fed ex or I can wait til tomorrow for it! shady weak ace Fed ex man! SMH!....

Can someone PS the midsole white? I'm thinking about painting mine to make em Space Jam-esque :lol:.

My FedEx delivery was scheduled for 3PM today and now the estimated delivery date/time changed to N/A, with the last scan being 3AM last night. Uh....:stoneface:

Same here with the NA at 3:00 pm except the last info i got was package departed memphis this was 1 hr ago so they will be here tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom