Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ALMOST got everybody a pair...sold out of my daughters size but she wanted the 6 rings more anyway when i went to size her foot.......11 year old in a sz 7.......this is her last year getting new jays, once she wears mens, its a wrap, lol.

:smokinView media item 708915:smokin

Last edited:
My NDC order was schedule to arrive yesterday but didn't come in and now today they are out for delivery so hopefully can get these in before night.

Ps I feel some of ya when it comes to the overnight shipping. Even if it wasn't paid for and it was free and all if you are going to put deliver on or before the 24th then that damn thing better deliver as advertised

Last edited:
Wish mine would come. The tracking said it would be here by 3 and it's already a hr and half past :-/
What was the most recent location update on your tracking? And make sure you check your front step in case they don't ring your doorbell. 

Pair just came in and look really nice in person. Hopefully I can catch another on a re stock. 

For those still waiting, be patient out there.

Fed ex just delivered my package ....good b/c the local news here in Dallas is saying that UPS is delayed and overwhelmed with packages due to that snow storm from 3 weeks ago. FNL package is still set to be delivered on Friday.

Yeah, I come in this thread and cats fussin about delivery confirmations???
Because of the ice TWO WEEKS ago, UPS just delivered my 12s today.
Ordered from FTL on the 14th.
My 5yr olds sz 11C Gammas came today just as Phil promised.

arrived to chicago but never went out for delivery >_> lol took an hour to get chicago from memphis....shrug oh well. should've lived in hawaii for this release :rofl:

how is this possible i put US in the shipping along with my address and they emailed me to confirm? whatever if it doesnt work than it doesnt work cash upon delivery so im not paying until i get it, what could possibly go wrong

You selected your country but the shipping options were like pick up in store, download or dispatch to Poland....that was it

You selected your country but the shipping options were like pick up in store, download or dispatch to Poland....that was it
true haha i had no idea what they meant. damn i wish i lived in poland they have some heat for cheap lol

Well I hope it work guys. Good luck. They also have taxi XIIs. They def look legit. Maybe if you ask them via Facebook they might work with you. You know what I mean. Doesn't hurt to try.

Considered a stockroom pic. Sorry.
that picture looked edible 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom