Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm trying to get my brother in law one since he couldn't cop. We tried all ways possible. Lines, tickets, online only I was able to get me a pair. I'm sure footlocker will have a restock just like they did with bred xi's

I'm trying to get my brother in law one since he couldn't cop. We tried all ways possible. Lines, tickets, online only I was able to get me a pair. I'm sure footlocker will have a restock just like they did with bred xi's
yea ima be on the lookout for that too, but wont happen til january so ima just random country's sites lol.. ill let you know if i find any at around 200$

Not sensitive. It's pretty much practice that we delete bulk order pictures.
Got it. Someone deleted my tamales picture lol I'm sorry but that was funny. Well anyways hope you guys have a merry Christmas, enjoy your gamma's and good luck looking out on the restock. I know I'll be doing the same. :smile:

yea ima be on the lookout for that too, but wont happen til january so ima just random country's sites lol.. ill let you know if i find any at around 200$
For sure!! I was even trying the Mexican store options just don't know where. I found a legit Mexican site that has some playoff 8's and fire reds for around $230 divided in 3 payments. I was like wow! Lol

I had my package held at my local fedex facility specifically so I didn't have to deal with a possible shipping delay. After waiting over an hour in line I was told they don't even know where my package is.

I'm having the same problem with my package. It's been in Jamaica forever (which is about 30 mins. from my house). I don't need the package today though.

these were just back up on hanon's site. checked out with 1 pair
nerd.gif
FSR?

man so i see these for the first time in person today walking around the mall and all i can say to myself is that JB screwed up this year....these seem more like a "during the year" release instead of the end of the year grand finale release!

as far as i could tell from the drop down list, but i cant access the page for it anymore. i got my order confirmation though :D

View media item 708972Mine came in today! I love em. Just a small glue stain on the top toe box kinda noticeable. Oh well just gonna hit it with some warm water. I'm satisfied. Now to call NDC for my refund on the shipping

FedEx is garbage. Every package i get from the midwest or west coast always gets delayed a day. My 1st NDC pair arrived on time and my second pair was delayed a day. If I would of payed for the overnight service i would of been pissed. 

Back
Top Bottom