Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not much else you can do. Once the patent leather begins to crease, the scratch may not stand out as much. Another option is to sell your pair and purchase another via reseller. Is the scratch worth the extra time and money?
they basically forgot to sew that part of the arm. i can live with the broken arm but that tongue tho.

The 6 year old kid making them was probably just having a bad day. Maybe his mom didn't let him have any milk at 3am before his 20 hour shift.
I'm going to hell.
devil.gif
for real...

:rofl: damn I guess I ain't really pay attention that jumpman is terrible. They should give u a 20%off voucher for that one :lol:

roll.gif
damn I guess I ain't really pay attention that jumpman is terrible. They should give u a 20%off voucher for that one
laugh.gif
yeah, i tried and they won't budge smh. straight slap in the face. i'll wait and see if they higher up get back to me.

I had something like that happen to me. The lower level worker wouldn't budge and was rude, aint even listen to me. I left a negative review and a few days later got an email that said a $25 voucher was being sent to me

Last edited:

just chatted with Nike on my defected pair and the best i can get is a refund and a letter to the higher up smh 
mean.gif
  anyone else got any tips?
try again

last time i spoke to nike about my defected pair they gave me an email to send pics of the defects and after review i was given the option for a refund or a discount code for my next purchase

yeah i would keep trying, also write down the names of the reps you speak to, and if you get the same ones over again just hang up

Definitely need a 250 come up. Trying to negotiate some fleebays. These are nice but they arent that serious. I was going to trade my extra pair of breds for a pair but it doesnt seem even. Breds > Gammas

WTF is up with footasylum? worst customer service ever! been trying to get a hold of them for a week now just to get a tracking # on my shipped pair. no response, nothing. it's f'n annoying..

Got email from Nike. They offered me a 20% and 2 day shipping code. I can stack?

Nike done me right even though I was in no rush to get them by Christmas eve.

WTF is up with footasylum? worst customer service ever! been trying to get a hold of them for a week now just to get a tracking # on my shipped pair. no response, nothing. it's f'n annoying..
For foot asylum folks, mine last shows as in NY (customs I think) on the 24th.
H

How did you get tracking info for footasylum

I know smh I've been trying for a week also. Only time I heard back from them was through Facebook message. IDK why its taking this long. I rather know if they shipped or if order did not go through so they could refund me back. This wait and no answer from Customer service is terrible.

I got my tracking info from foot asylum lol did you guys put order inquiry as your subject in the email?

My jd order says 12/26 4:00 arrived in us customs.

12/26 4:37 customs held for other reasons.

Anyone experience this before.

Man that broke arm pair back there is kind of rough...Tongue label would be my biggest complaint though if it were me...

I copped two pairs of Concords when they dropped, one from NDC and the other from NT Vegas...The pair from NDC had the tongue attached crooked on the left shoe...On the "Jordan" portion of the tag it completely obscured the ~A and N~...Kind of annoyed me at first but I just got over it...It is what it is and the shoes are going to get worn anyway...

Back
Top Bottom